❤️ a birthday to remember (shoji x reader) Part 2

"Wait Y/n where are we going?" Shoji asked me as I blindfolded him. I took his hand and opened the door to the lunch room.

The room was dark and I saw Denki under the table giving me a thumbs up. I clapped and everyone got out of there hiding spots to yell happy birthday.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOJI!" Everyone yelled. He lifted the eye prices and his face went into a big smile.

"Aww guys you didn't have to do this for me!" Shoji told them.

"Yeah we did your our classmate so enjoy yourself for a bit!" Iida told him.

I walked off to find some person to talk to. Mineta just kept following me and I picked him up by a finger and made him go outside. Toru walked over bouncing up and down.

"This was such a good idea!" She squealed. "I've never seen shoji so happy then he is right now!" You looked over at his beaming face. Most people couldn't really get his facial emotions but you seemed to understand them as well as Toru and Tokoyami.

"Yeah his face is so happy with excitement. He may not look happy but I know when he is just beaming with happiness." You told her. She nodded and ran off to find something to do.

It was a normal everyday birthday party with presents and fun little things for everyone to do. Fun thing was it was just Iida's idea that everyone went along with.

"Here's my present for you it isn't much just a small thing." You told him. It was a small water bottle with photos of us on them. "I had it specially made!" He kissed my cheek.

"Thank you your so sweet!" he told you. He pecked your cheek again.

The party was great until someone decided to spike the punch with tequila.

"Fuck this shit." Bakugou said sprawled our on the floor. You were feeling a bit funny yourself but not Bakugou bad. "Kirishima is the room spinning?"

"Why is everyone acting weird I've been gone for 30 minutes!" Aizawa asked you. You just shrugged and shoji just picked you up and brought you back to the dorms.

This was short but I'm sick and my work effort right now is very small.