Do you both play in rain

Midoriya

Of course he'll play in any rain he has since he was little. You only go inside when it starts to lightning.

Bakugou

Nah he likes everything clean so the risk of mud nope. If you both have kids then he might.

Todoroki

He likes the rain he mostly just likes to see the rain roll in. He doesn't play in it he just kinda stands there.

Iida

Not really cause if he finds you are then he'll lecture you on your health and how you should be careful. If it's sprinkling then he'll go outside.

Denki

As toto-loves-bees and I say "it's all fun and games until Denki sneezes." Which means he won't cause he could electrocute you.

Shoji

Yep If it gets to be too much then he will shield you both with his arms. He finds rain comforting.

Sero

Not really cause if it's like that he wants to curl up with you on the couch.

Kirishima

This sounds weird but he likes to look for bugs in the weather. There more prominent and he once came back with a snake.

Tamaki

Now he will go and hide somewhere cause he doesn't like the sound of thunder. If the power goes out he will probably start crying.

Shinsou

He loves rain and he puts on rain sounds to help him fall asleep.

Aizawa

Bold of you to assume that this guy cares about rain

Dabi

You decided cause he would like it and on the other hand he probably wouldn't.