A rough training (dragon! Kirishima x knight reader)

You were the top in the kingdom and ready to fight at any time. The problem was you broke one rule not to hesitate near a dragon.

"Hey cutie!" A familiar voice said. You turned around to see your boyfriend there.

"Idiot how did you get in?" You whispered. He pointed to the gate that was wide open. You smiled and kissed him. "You have to be quiet if you want to spend the night!"

He laid down on your bed. He messed up your bed sheets and bit a whole into your bed. You sat down next to him and he laid down on your lap.

"Hey shitty hair are you up here?" A gruff voice asked. You pulled out your knife and looked at the string. You cut it sending the person down.

He looked over the edge and yelled something. He then laid back on your legs and smiled at you.

"When are you coming home?" He asked.

"When ever they decided I can or get a serious injury." I told him. He sighed and started playing with your hair. "Do the cubs still miss me?"

"Yeah that's why I left the cave for a bit." He said. "I came to get you!" You heard someone walking upstairs, Kirishima quickly grabbed you and jumped out the window. Transforming in mid air.

He swooped down to grab the blonde guy and he weirdly was looking at you.

"Doesn't the cool air feel nice!" You said spreading out your arms as the dude was hanging on for fear life. "Dude he's not going that fast!"

You stood on Kirishima's head getting your gun ready for knights to attack. Then you got to the den it was dark but it was apart of the dragons spiral.

"Welcome home Y/n!" Kirishima's mother said as she hugged you. His little siblings ran up to you. The blonde guy just sat there sharpening his stick.

"Dude here have this knife." You laughed. He threw the knife out of the cave.

Kirishima smiled at you and put some flowers on you. They smelled really nice and you suddenly knew what was going on.

"I-is this a dragon wedding?" You asked. Kirishima nodded. So it was just you, his mom, some dude you met literally ten minutes ago, and his younger siblings. Perfect.

You both got married under the moon and right after you burned your town to the ground. This was a great wedding.