What happens when you go missing

Midoriya

During the training camp the LOV decided to capture you as with Bakugou so he was distraught. So when Kirishima told him what they were gonna do he agreed since his best friend and girlfriend were captured.

Bakugou

You randomly went missing one night and no one knew what happened to you. He looked around for hours but never found you. You casually showed up to UA one day and everyone was wondering what happened. You didn't tell them but he was just happy he got you back.

Todoroki

His father thought you would get in Shoto's way so he kidnapped you and flew you out somewhere. Shoto didn't know that until Fuyumi told him you were missing. You were back in a week and you marched up to the news station to tell your story. Endeavor was shamed by everyone and Todoroki was happy to have you back.

Tenya

Villains broke into your house late at night and took you. They thought that since you were dating a rich person you might have some money. You learned a few things from Iida and Ojiro when it comes to combat so when the pro's came you had them tied up.

Denki

So when you were on one of your walks a drunk guy came out of nowhere and took you somewhere. Kaminari noticed that you weren't like yourself then last night and you avoided everyone.

Shoji

You had enough of the hero course giving you nightmares so in your dorms you wrote a quick note and walked away. There was a missing person report and a police officer found you and turned you into Aizawa. He was really upset and gave you house arrest for two weeks.

Sero

Your parents were always out and since they never really disciplined you for your actions you would walk out the door away from your problems. You did this with Sero and got captured by overhaul and you were missing for over 3 months.

Kirishima

While most people like to yell you are quiet and when you met Bakugou he was upset that you didn't get upset. You walked out and you weren't heard of ever again.

Dabi

You were at the training camp and you almost got your first victim which was Jiro. You were about to slash at her when your brother kicked you in the face and kicked your knife and mask away. You were arrested and dabi came to see you every day.