Your guys favorite anime

Midoriya

Basically anything that's really cute but with a bit of battling.

Bakugou

Attack on titan he keeps saying he won't die to a stupid titan when you know he would. (Watching it right now)

Todoroki

Magical girl anime's it makes him feel powerful for some reason.

Iida

That one anime where that girl transforms into a car. I don't know what it's called and I'm too scared to look it up. Or free.

Denki

For the people who were on the first livestream I did we discussed if POKEMON was an anime and we said kinda. So Pokemon.

Shoji

He seems like a guy to watch jojo bizarre adventure. He just radiates that energy of parasite as well.

Sero

Just kill la kill. (One of my favorite anime's) he doesn't have a reason he just likes it.

Kirishima

He would probably like a silent voice cause he likes how manly the main character gets. He yells a lot in the beginning.

Tamaki

He like fruits basket cause he can relate to all the characters in different ways. Mirio watched it with you and started crying at the ending of season 1.

Shinsou

Seven deadly sins it's pretty easy to follow so he can drift off a bit.

Aizawa

He doesn't know why but The Millionaire Detective even though it only has two episodes he likes that Haru reminds him of present mic. You don't understand why.

Dabi

Black butler that's all I'm gonna say.