Exploration (Tamaki x reader)

So I'm going live tomorrow or today when I decide to publish this (I wrote this note on 6/14 for reference).

You two alright back there?" Nejire asked. We put our thumbs up and the 1st years were in the seat in front of us. "That's good!"

The car ride was 8 hours since we were going to an amusement park the next day and didn't want to spend it in the car.

Tamaki fell asleep on my shoulder since we were trying to read a book. We pulled over at a rest stop and he woke up rubbing his eyes.

We got back in and he put a blanket over himself and he rested his head on my shoulder again. He was scrunching his face sometimes and a small noise came from his mouth.

"Tamaki are you alright?" I whispered. He was quiet and then shut my book. "Tamaki I was reading that!" I laughed. He seemed off and way bolder then usual.

He then got closer to me. He had a blush on his face and nuzzled his chin in the crook of my neck. I giggled a bit and he froze. He then covered his mouth and I looked at him weirdly.

"Y-y/n." He whispered. I got the part of the blanket that he wasn't using and felt something wet on it. I gave him a weird look and placed my hand on his thigh.

"Tamaki why are your pants wet?" I asked. I must have been a bit too loud cause Tsu looked at us. He was a blushing mess and after Tsu looked back he immediately kissed me. "Tamaki what are you doing?"

"I'm sorry but I need you." He stuttered. I gave him a look and smiled. I then slid my hand to his crotch and noticed his thing was already out. "Y/n please."

I ran my hand up his shaft and he bit his lip to suppress his moans. I started going up and down and I undid my pants. I then took his pants and led him to my underwear.

He stopped and his face was swirling with different emotions mostly lust and confusion on this. His fingers crept under the band and ran his fingers up and down my thing.

"Y/n I think I might cum." He said in my ear. I stopped jerking him off and he gave me a look. I undid my seatbelt and climbed on top of him knocking us down. "Please Y/n let me cum." He was trying to stay quiet.

"Y/n are you and Tamaki good back there?" Mirio asked in the front. I held up a thumb and he laughed. That was too close. I leaned down to kiss tamaki and ran his fingers through my hair.

I took off my shirt and Tamaki blushed when he saw how little my bra covered.

"You only wear that around me got it." Tamaki whispered. He then apologized for being bold. I slid his hand under my bra and squeezed them.

He then kissed my neck as he slipped my shorts off.

"Don't worry tamaki it will feel nice."