Death in a feild (iida x reader)

Spoilers for AOT but I need to write Erwin's death cause I just need to just with bnha characters.

Iida has left to sacrifice himself so we could go on living. If only he knew how I felt about him. I sighed and Todoroki put his hand on my shoulder.

"He'll live I promise Y/n." He told me. I nodded and fought off the big titan in front of me.

Mina wasn't looking where she was going and ran into a house causing her to black out. Kirishima and Shoji seemed freaked out by it.

My mind couldn't be focused on anything good right now. Why hasn't anyone shot the smoke yet? Iida don't tell me he was dead.

We all decided to rest on a nearby rooftop when kendo was seen with something on her shoulders. She came over to us freaked out.

"I was the only one who was still alive when it happened. Commander Iida is still breathing but barely." She told us. I rest his head in my lap and I took off his glasses which shattered at the lightest touch.

"We found Mina!" Shoji called out. There was only one syringe to put it in. Todoroki clearly wanted it to be Iida. Shoji pleaded with us and I said somethings as well.

"He's long gone Y/n." Momo told us. "As much as I hope it would be Iida I think it would be better if it was Mina."

I cried as I clenched Iida's body. We were supposed to be married after this but his pride got the batter of him.

They then brought me up on the wall where I saw all the dead bodies of everyone and everything. I don't think anything remain in the world of in the scouts.

It was all gone to shit.