What kind of pet you get

Green

You guys get a little kitten. You found her when you went to the store and you immediately fell in love.

You named her Chai since she kinda reminded you of the drink.

Tan

You guys got a dog he helps with Bakugou's anger. So basically a service dog. You never put on the vest for her since you both want her to bring joy to everyone.

Her name is Killer. Even though the dog is the sweetest thing ever. Try and guess who named her.

Pink

You got a ferret since they are kinda friendly. They stink but you give him a bath every once in awhile.

You named him slinky due to him being long.

Blue

You guys got a friend for Shilo and they get along great. Your new buddy is a bird but shilo gives him little rides around the house. She can't fly anymore due to being injured.

The bird is named Anna it's short for annoying which was her name when you got her you just call her Anna now.

Yellow

You guys got a snake since he thought it was cool. You have always hated snakes but the snake is friendly and likes to slither on you sometimes.

His name is Fang which is strange since he doesn't have teeth but your letting him have his fun.

White

You guys got a pet fish and named it Goldie. You don't know the gender of the fish but it's tried to escape more then a few times.

Orange

You guys got a dog and it was a Doberman. She is a big baby and just likes to lay with you both on the couch. Sero doesn't like her on the couch but always gives up on the third time.

Her name is baby since she is a giant baby and peoples are afraid to come inside because of her.

Red

Get this you both got a Lizard named Rex. Rex is funny and lazy. You brought her into school once for take your pet to school day. People absolutely loved her.