Daycare AU

Midoriya

He actually helps out around the daycare since he works there and everyone except you knows that he has the hot for you.

Baby Iida told you one day.

Bakugou

He always helped you out with the snacks even if it was just goldfish or something like that. He would always pretend not to like you or anything.

Todoroki

He was really distant with the adults and everyone in the daycare until you arrived and started talking to him one on one.

Iida

He would follow you everyday telling you whatever you did wrong or what you need to do. He also breaks his glasses a lot.

Denki

It's pretty normal for him to shock everyone in his sleep so you try and put him in rubber blankets that you keep.

Shoji

He likes to keep a hold of you like a little duckling everyday. You find it adorable the only time he isn't with you is when he eats a snack with Tokoyami.

Sero

He always gets himself stuck with his tape and he finds it funny when one of you gets him down.

Kirishima

He likes playing with Bakugou and he likes the little animal toys. Bakugou likes the dinosaur ones so they act like they are having war with each other

Dabi

He doesn't like being there since your just a sitter for them. He learned to like you after a few days and he likes training with your quirk.

Aizawa

He founded the daycare and you worked for him so you enjoyed it. He helped with nap time and food. Everyone there also knew that he liked you.

Tensei

He works in the kitchen and helps out with snacks. No one knew you both were dating until Aoyama saw you two share a kiss briefly.