When he gets into a fight

Just so you guys know I'm not adding any characters for a bit

Midoriya

You know Bakugou doesn't like him one bit. So when you heard he had house arrest for breaking out at 10 o'clock at night you started laughing.

"Y/n stop it isn't funny!"

"S-sorry but why did you want to fight him?" You laughed. He was a bit upset at you.

Bakugou

Honestly you weren't surprised when Bakugou got house arrest. The bad part about was you had to watch him.

"Babe give me cuddles!"

"No you have to clean!" He was pretty upset with you on that one.

Todoroki

Bakugou got fed up with Todoroki calling him his best friend and decided to fight him. Well Bakugou tried to flee the situation and Todoroki tried to fight.

"Why did I get in trouble for something he did?"

"Well you did kinda fight back so it is a bit your fault."

Iida

He yelled at a guy and punched him. They got into a fight and you broke them up.

"What the hell are you doing Barbie?"

"Do you wanna be pink?" I yelled. He growled and you kissed his hand to make the guy run off. Iida's glasses were broken though

Denki

You were reading your book when you heated your boyfriend scream. You turned around and saw that Bakugou was using his quirk on him.

"Beat him up Bakugou!"

"Y/n help he's gonna kill me!"

Shoji

Tokoyami and him had been yelling about something for a bit and weren't getting along. Well you didn't want to get involved. You walked down the road one day to see dark shadow attacking Shoji.

"WHAT THE HELL! STOP FIGHTING YOUR HURTING PEOPLE AROUND YOU!" You yelled. They stopped and apologized.

Sero

Kaminari and him were being stupid and Sero dropped him on accident and they started yelling.

"Y/n come on this isn't what he should be mad about!" Sero yelled. You walked off to eat your yogurt.

Kirishima

He was arguing with someone about something and you just grabbed him by the hair so he wouldn't fight with them.

Dabi

You woke up in the middle of the night to Dabi yelling and Shigaraki insulting him. You walked downstairs and saw that they were fighting.

"Can you guys be quieter?" You whispered.

"That's what she said!" You heard toga yell from upstairs.

Aizawa

You know damn well he's too tired for this shit

Tensei

Present mic and Tensei had this thing where they just had random fist fights. This was one of those days.

"What fight are we on now?"

"Present mic vs Tensei number 67."