Favorite thing about you (personality)

Izuku

He loves how care about anything. One of his classmates gets injured, help is on the way! Someone needs cheering up, ice cream and movies while ranting about it.

"Izuku you need to stop doing this to yourself!"

"I know and I'm sorry."

Bakugou

Though it doesn't happen often he likes it when you talk back to someone. He finds it really cute how flustered you get afterwards.

"I feel bad about yelling at them."

"Yeah but it was hot and I love that side of you"

Todoroki

He likes it when you twirl your hair when someone compliments you on something. You look so cute when you do it that he has a few photos of you doing it.

"Why do you have photos of me twirling my hair?"

"I just thought you looked cute."

Iida

He loves it when you tap your pencil on something since it shows that your thinking about something. He always wonders what it is but sometimes between you and me it's about your guys wedding.

"So what were you thinking about?"

"N-Nothing! Just how shilo was!"

Kaminari

He loves it when you yell at someone for being stupid. He loves it when you take charge when Iida is too afraid to do so.

"-going on a rant on why Kaminari shouldn't eat shampoo-"

"God I love you"

Shoji

He loves it when you try to do impressions of your classmates. It's usually very spot on and it always ends up with everyone except the person laughing.

"I'm Bakugou Katsuki all I care about is beating All Might and being an ass while I do so (I'm sorry Bakugou fans)."

"Oh shut it Nightmare!"

Sero

He likes it how you randomly just started singing songs. He finds it adorable but you become embarrassed when you find out he's been listening.

"Stop listening it's embarrassing!"

"I think your voice is lovely."