When you both break up

So I might pick up the book where I left off since I got like 15 ideas for books. (Also go read my obey me book)

Midoriya

Everyone had been noticing that you both have been quiet to each other. It's usually filled with conversation and fun thoughts.

"Hey Midoriya I think we need to talk after class."

You both very mutually agreed to just be friends and still enjoyed each other's company.

Bakugou

He had been literally screaming at you for a few days now and it had gotten to the point where he called you a slut and a fucking dumbass.

You walked out of the dorms and cried to your parents. The next day when you returned you just ignored him and you just didn't talk to him about anything.

Todoroki

You both hadn't talked much which was fine since some people like to have time to themselves. Things hadn't been going very well and you didn't know what was coming.

"So what did you want to talk about?" You asked. He just sighed and gave you a big hug.

"I want to just remain friends. I think it would be better if we focused on school and if we still like each other when we graduate then we could get back together." He told you. You nodded and gave him a hug.

Iida

He was prone to being hella jealous. Everyone who talked to you he didn't like mostly male students.

"Iida there just friends. You need to stop thinking that your worse then you actually are." You told him. He kinda just gave you a look.

"If you can't stand that then don't talk to other people." He grumbled. He said that wrong.

"Iida it's called making friends. That's also you being possessive and I don't want that." You told him. "I think we're done Iida." He just sighed and ate with his usual friends while you sat with your friends.

Denki- based on what one of my breakups were

You had been spending time with Sero trying to get advice since Denki was being an idiot like usual when it came to love.

Denki took this the wrong way and thought you were cheating on him.

"Hey Y/n were done." He said to you just running down the halls. You looked at Sero and you felt your heartbreak. Sero just seemed confused and just let you smoke a few joints with him.

Shoji

You were trying to think of something to get shoji for Valentine's Day when you over heard a support course girl/guy.

"Yeah Shoji just let me kiss him. He's really cute." They said. You looked back at them and saw that they were giving you a scared look. "Uh oh that's his girlfriend."

"Shoji dear please explain why I heard someone say you let someone kiss them." I laughed. He couldn't think of anything and he just ran out. So much so for the new mask you were getting him.

Sero

You both just didn't see eye to eye anymore on anything. Mina tried to help you but it didn't work.

"I think we should break up." You told him while walking back home. "I don't think we're a good fit anymore." He seemed to agree and everything went back to normal.

Kirishima

You had moved away for college and tried to do the long distance thing. It didn't work out so you broke up but when you moved back you got back together.

Tamaki

His mom and dad really didn't like you and tried to sabotage your relationship. You couldn't stand it anymore.

"Your parents cut my hair! This is fucking too far Tamaki either you tell them to stop or we're done!" You yelled. His parents sent you a message and tried to shame you. He didn't want to but you seemed better when you both broke off.

Shinsou

He just stopped talking to you and you just got the message

(I'm getting to the point where I'm asking how I managed to add 3 chapters in a day)

Aizawa

You just found your stuff outside one day and you slept outside on your couch to prove a point.

Dabi

Honestly he wouldn't break up with you