Favorite thing about you (body)

Izuku

He likes your cheeks and how they look when someone in your family squeezes them. He also really likes how soft they are.

"Why did you just poke me?"

"Your cheeks look soft."

Bakugou

He likes how soft your hair is and sometimes like to mess with it. You don't mind since if feels nice when your trying to study. He likes ruffling your hair when you do something cute.

"Stop messing up my hair!"

"Never it's too soft!"

Todoroki

He likes your legs since he likes laying on you when you're reading or he just wants attention. You find it adorable and poke his nose when he does that.

"Y/n I'm bored."

"Well I just got to the good part of my book so go find Midoriya or someone."

"No I wanna be here."

Iida

He likes your eyes since they convey a lot of emotion. He could stare into your e/c eyes for hours but you interrupt him after about 20 seconds.

"Ten-ten what are you doing?"

"Oh I'm sorry your eyes are just beautiful."

Denki

He is a hip kind of guy. He likes to wrap his arms around you when he feels like your ignoring him. Truth was you were and usually when you did that you were gonna yell at your siblings after.

"Hey Y/n"

"Hi Denki what do you want?"

"Nothing!"

Shoji

He likes your hands and how he can hold them when he is nervous about something. He also finds it cute how small your hands are compared to his.

"Your hands are so small and cute!"

"Yeah yeah just hold them."

Sero

He likes your shoulders since he can put his head on your shoulder at any time and you won't care. He also likes rubbing them when your tense.

"What are you doing Y/n?"

"Drawing upgrades to my hero suit."