Nothing was worth it (kirishima x reader)

Just so you know there's a new poll up on my Instagram

When Kirishima started UA no one knew that he was dating someone. He just never thought it was something to brag about.

The small problem was you were in a coma due to being thrown from your bike after a car hit you. He told me Aizawa that but he hasn't told anyone else.

"Oi shitty hair who's this person in your wallet? Your sister or something?" Bakugou asked. Kirishima just dodged the question by asking Bakugou what he did last night. "Answer the question shitty hair!"

"Alright it's my girlfriend alright that's all you need to know!" Kirishima snapped. Bakugou didn't understand maybe you two got into a fight and didn't want to talk about it.

After classes Bakugou and Sero followed Kirishima home to see if everything was alright. Kirishima turned off his location most likely he was gonna do something.

They followed him to the hospital where they checked in and saw him walk down a few hallways. Finally reaching a door.

"He couldn't be visiting anyone that he told us about so let's go." Sero whispered. He was about to stand up when they saw Kirishima rush out of the room crying.

They decided to go into the room where they saw a girl about there age hooked up to different monitors.

"Oh are you guys Kirishima's friends?" A woman in the corner asked. Sero quickly nodded his head. "Looks like he hasn't told anyone this but this is Y/n his girlfriend."

She looked cute if she wasn't hooked up to 10 different things. No wonder Kirishima seemed so upset.

"She's being taken off life support tonight. That poor boy I wish there was something we could do since we can't afford another day." The lady said. Todoroki walked in the room and slammed his fathers credit card down.

"My dad doesn't mind if we keep her alive so she can get better." He said. "Sorry my mom is upstairs and I saw Kirishima run out of the hospital. He told me what happened."

The next day Kirishima wasn't in class which confused everyone except for Bakugou, Sero, and Todoroki. Mina tried calling him multiple times but he didn't answer.

Bakugou took the liberty to try and ask him what was wrong but Kirishima wouldn't listen except to make him look at his phone.

"She's gone dude even with the life support. So they made her go off last night." He yelled his voice was cracking. "It wasn't about money."

Bakugou felt like a shit friend for leaving Kirishima that night but it's what he wanted. Right?

Right?

Right?