🍋 a octopus full of love (dom! Shojixreader)

Lemon warning

Lemon warning

I was a bit down in the dumps since my parents was out of town and I wanted to have someone over.

*DING*

Wait who was that I didn't text anyone so maybe it was one of my moms friends. I looked out my window and saw Shoji

"Hey Shoji what are you doing here?" I asked. He smiled at me before answering.

"Why can't I just see my lovely?" He asked. I laughed a bit before inviting him inside. I turned on the TV and made some popcorn. "You look cute today." I put the popcorn into a bowl.

"Aww your so sweet thank you!" I said while smiling at him. He was really cute and shy. "You know you don't have to wear the mask."

"I know sometimes I fear that you won't accept me one day." He whispered. I went over him and pulled him mask down. I then kissed him lips passionately he then asked for an entrance. "Getting bold aren't we?"

"Yeah I guess I am. Just don't put yourself down." I whispered. He smiled and I slowly opened my mouth. He immediately darted his tongue in my mouth. He explored everywhere and I ran my hands through his hair.

He placed his hands under my shirt and grabbed my breast. It caused me to whimper a bit. He smirked and unhooked my bra and threw it. In one quick motion.

"Be louder sweetheart." He whispered. In one swift motion he took off my shirt. He moved down to my neck and bit a place until it was dark blue. I felt his hand move to the side. "What is this?" He was holding up my vibrator that I used last night.

I looked at him and blushed a bit. He smirked and slowly took off my pants. He found my dripping core and shoved the vibrator inside. He pushed the remote to the highest setting. I moaned out I didn't know if it was since he shoved it in or he turned it on.

"Fuck~" I moaned as he bit down on one of my nipples. He chuckled and took off his shirt. "Shoji please fuck me now!" He stopped and I could feel something poke my thigh. The vibration in my core stopped and he pulled out the long vibrator.

"Impatient aren't we." He growled sending shivers up my spine. I nodded and unbuttoned his pants. "Why don't you show me what you can do with your mouth instead."

I slid down to where his boxers were. They were a bit wet due to the pre cum. I took the edges of them and pulled down. It was really big. We had done this before in the dorms but I totally forgot about his size.

"You did it before sweet cheeks you can do it again." He laughed. I nodded and licked the bit of pre cum going down his shaft. "Like that sweet cheeks." I slowly took his whole shaft into my mouth. While I did that I could tell he just wanted to face fuck me.

He ran his fingers through my hair eventually grabbing it into a ball and tugging on it with one of his many arms. He was clearly trying to keep a straight face while I started bobbing my head up and down.

"Shit I'm gonna cum." He moaned. Seconds later thick white substance came out of his thing into my mouth. I licked it all up to his shock. "We don't have to do the next thing if you don't want to."

I got up and laid down seductively he smirked and turned me around so I was facing the kitchen. This was a new position that he hadn't done before. My ass was sticking straight up in the air and I wiggled it back and forth to get his attention. I really needed it.

Something grabbed my hips and he shoved his dick into my hole. Getting a very loud moan from me.

"Your so wet and taking me great baby." He whispered as he grabbed my shoulders and kept pumping in and out. Loud moans were escaping our lips and I'm pretty sure the neighbors would tell my parents but I didn't care at the time. "Shit y/n you feel so good."

I hit my orgasim and screamed out in pleasure. His thrust became more sloppy until he flipped my back over so I was facing him again. He looked like he was up to something else.

"Boob fuck me please." He asked. He was back to his normal shy self. He placed his cock in the valley of my breast and I squeezed them together and he went in and out of the valley of my breast. He came into my chest and I wiped it off with a dish towel. "Shit we didn't use protection."

"I told you I'm on the pill." I laughed. "Get your clothes on my parents will be back tonight." He nodded.

The next day at school I was talking to toru about the upcoming project.

"Hey y/n you have a hicky on your neck." Mina whispered.

"It was a mosquito!" I lied. She then pointed at shoji.

"That's one big ass mosquito." She laughed and she handed me some concealer. She went over to shoji and had a blush on his face.