inside with you (sero x reader)

You had never gone outside much and when you did your quirk let you hide in the shadows well. When you started at UA you quickly became friends with Tokoyami.

"Are you guys sure this is Y/n's locker?" A voice asked. You didn't hear anything else so most likely they just nodded. You heard a locker slam and since people were walking in and out you didn't see who it was.

You walked over to your locker and a note flew out. Someone gave it back to you. You opened it. It was a love letter by someone unknown.

You went up to the roof and saw Sero there. Wait he liked me. N-no the person could just be late y-yeah.

"Oh hey you came." He said. Your face flushed bright pink. Why would this really cute guy like you? "I think your really cute and we could be a good couple and teach me a few things. God I'm not good at talking."

"Heh it's fine I understand what your saying. Just why would you like a girl like me?" You asked.

"I'm just kinda drawn to you in a good way." He said. You smiled and held his hand. "Your honestly adorable when you get shy." You laughed at his compliment.

That night Mina had a great idea of spin the bottle but who it lands on they have to fuck the other person. Iida didn't like the idea but for some reason he was playing.

"Sero your up!" She cheered. He spun it there were only four other people left. Mina, Tsu, Sero, and I. The bottle landed on me. Mina started cheering and whispered something into Sero's ear.

You both went up to his room and you both were confused what to do. He decided to take control and kiss you while pinned against the wall.

His breath tasted like fresh oranges and his kisses were sloppy. While kissing you his hands roamed your body touching every curve that you had.

When he parted away from the kiss he left butterfly kisses all along your neck. You worked unbuttoning his shirt and he carried you to the bed and sat you on top of him.

"You really pretty Y/n." He whispered in your ear. You pushed the rest of the shirt off of him. He looked up at you. You started sucking on his neck and he pushed your skirt down. You looked at him and he clearly was focused on something else.

You went back to what you were doing this time he slapped your butt. You let out a soft moan and he did this for a bit until your butt was red and hurt a little bit.

You tried undoing his belt which proved to be a great success and he pushed his pants down. He took your top off along with your bra.

"Wow you look really sexy Y/n." He whispered. You blushed bright red and he kissed you again while he tried to get his cock inside of your hole. "You ready?"

"Yeah." You whispered. He flipped you so you were laying on the bed and went inside of you. You closed your eyes due to the pleasure and pain all at once. The pain slowly melted away and you nodded at Sero to continue.

He slammed into you again and again with your moans being drowned out by him kissing you.

"Babe go faster." You moaned out. He nodded and went faster you wrapped your legs around him. He managed to reach your g-spot. You moaned out in pleasure as he kept hitting it. "Shit I'm gonna cum."

"Don't do it." Sero whispered. You tried to hold back your orgasim as Sero was doing things to test you. He licked your nipple which you couldn't hold it anymore and came on his dick.

He smirked at you and went harder eventually getting sloppy and cumming inside of you. He pulled out after that and pulled up his boxers.

"Babe get your clothes on." He laughed. You tried to stand up and get your clothes and you couldn't move. "Shit was I too hard?"

"I guess a little since I can't move." You laughed. He helped you get your shirt on. He went to the common room and you heard Mina squeal. "God damn she is loud."