A slut in waiting (bakugou x denki x kirishima sister! Reader)

I went hiking yesterday and that was most likely a mistake also my friend is a big Bakukami shipper so here you go.

It was during the school sports festival when you got to meet your twin brothers friends. They were shocked that you didn't have sharp teeth but they liked you.

Bakugou and Kaminari ended up getting your phone number somehow. Denki was supposed to go over to Kirishima's house for video games and they ended up inviting Bakugou.

They all got bored and Kirishima didn't know what to do.

"Where is your hot sister dude?" Denki asked. Kirishima hit him and pointed to you in the hallway. "Hey hot stuff!" You giggled as you walked in and sat down in Denki's lap.

Bakugou clearly liked you as well and scooted so your legs were on him. You giggled a bit and Kirishima clearly did not like the sexual tension in the room.

"I'm gonna go get some snacks from the local grocery store." He quietly said. Right after he left you grinned yourself a little bit on Denki.

Bakugou knew where this was going if he didn't do anything so he pushed down his pants and shirt. You had a good idea and started rubbing his cock with your foot.

Denki was starting to get a bit thirsty for you and undid your bra. He then squeezed your breast and a few moans escaped your lips. While this was going on Bakugou brought down your short-shorts.

"Bakubro what are you doing?" Denki asked.

"We're literally trying to fuck shitty hairs sister don't call me bro!" Bakugou yelled. Denki laughed at that and started nipping at your neck. Bakugou brought down your underwear and licked your clit.

You squirmed and Denki started holding his breath since you were grinding on him. He brought down his pants and boxers and positioned himself in your ass.

"De-Denki you feel so good inside me." You moaned and Bakugou took his boxers off. Bakugou took of your shirt and positioned himself in your other hole. He went into you and you let out a louder moan.

"Your taking us so good Y/n." Bakugou whispered in your ear. As they both rammed into you, you felt so much need that you never had before.

Bakugou started kissed you and that's when you finally came onto his hard member. Denki came into you first and Bakugou did shortly after.

They decided to switch places and it sounded so weird as they pulled out of you. They then went harder and Denki decided to suck on your nipple.

Bakugou made more hickys on your back and neck. You came on Denki and he came into you while Bakugou came on a towel.

You went to clean up and Bakugou put his clothes back on. Denki got his clothes on too and texted Kirishima.

Kirishima walked in and just stayed quiet. This was awkward.

Bonus:

"Which one of you idiots got my sister pregnant?" Kirishima yelled at them.

Bakugou just looked at Denki and just slapped him.

"You fucked her as well!"