He catches you being weird

Midoriya

He knew you were into a lot of gadgets and you help out Mei sometimes what he wasn't expecting was that you sometimes sing very loudly while you do so. He once was picking something up that Mei made and he heard some weird singing.

It wasn't good to him but you were surprised to see him.

Bakugou

You do this thing sometimes where you like to climb on things it's just instinct for you. So when he saw your sorry self trying to get on top of the fridge he didn't say anything.

Todoroki

Your obsession with Disney movies kinda took over sometimes. You would dress up like a Disney princess while acting out some scenes. Your boyfriend walked in on you one day as Anna and just walked back out.

Iida

You do this thing when ever your bored and just meow to yourself it's not to anyone just quiet meowing. Your boyfriend heard you one day and meowed back.

Kaminari

You do this thing (now I'm making this up) since your lactose intolerant. You take like two gallons of milk and drink it as fast as you can. It sometimes ends in the emergency room but he walked in on you with gallons everywhere and you crouched up in a ball. (I'm lactose intolerant and my friend who is also lactose intolerant gives me her milk she gets for lunch and after school every day I just curl up and regret everything)

Shoji

There is only one thing that helps your PTSD and that is puzzles so when you have a bad day you do a crap ton of puzzles. When Shoji came to check on you he saw a lot of puzzles and pieces to that puzzle you worked on.

Sero

Your quirk allows you to do things very fast and while you were with Sero just hanging around you had the sudden urge to just go on the roof of the building. So you started jumping from balcony to balcony until you got up there.

Kirishima

This may surprise you but Bakugou rubbed off on you a bit so when you get excited you just curse like a god damn sailor. He finds it strange but he's trying to fix this by every time you cuss you have to have a soap bar in your mouth for a minute.

Dabi

You play with your masks like not just talking like childish play. Toga actually caught you doing this but since you didn't see her she got dabi and he started joining in with with toga's stuffed cat.

Bnha boyfriend scenarios (Bnha x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara