When he meets the father/mother of your child

Midoriya

He was trying to get clothes for the kid and he looked at the guy who was talking to you. You looked at Midoriya confused and he walked over.

"What's going on are you alright?" Midoriya asked. You nodded and just kinda looked at the guy. "Oh are you the father?"

"Yep and her boyfriend!" He said. You pushed him away and sighed.

"Your disgusting."

Bakugou

He was running around town for his morning jog this time pushing the kid when a guy stopped him.

"I think that's my kid." The guy said to him.

"Bullshit if it was your kid you wouldn't have pushed it away when it was born. I don't know what Y/n saw in a fuck head like you!"

The guy was absolutely stunned and just walked away.

Todoroki

He absolutely loved having your kid around and the kid liked him as well. When you were at the dorms you got a sudden call to the office.

"Y/n I'm sorry just come back to me!" Your ex pleaded. You just grumbled and kicked him away from you.

"Dude how big is your reputation anyway?" Todoroki whispered.

"Very small like his dick."

Iida

He was the best person to get the child to sleep so when he heard a knock at your door he decided to answer it.

"Oh hello are you Y/n's brother?" He asked.

"N-no I just came to meet my kid and I'll be on my way." The guy said. He did exactly that. "I just want you to look after them both for me." Then he walked off. Weird.

Denki

Once he wrapped his brain around you having a kid he wanted to try and figure out who the father was. He knew you previously dated a guy who was in general studies so maybe him.

"Dude I didn't even know they were pregnant!" He yelled. You heard this and slapped both of them.

"Get a grip you two it doesn't matter!" You yelled. They both just glared at each other.

Shoji

You were going through old photos trying to sort them for your child's little photo book when you stumbled upon a photo of you and the father.

"Shoji this is what he looks like." You told him. He picked up the photo and started laughing. "What's so funny."

"Not to be rude but he looks like a stud!" He laughed. You started laughing since he kinda was one.

Sero

You both were shopping trying to buy groceries since your parents were out of town.

"Hey Y/n long time no see." He said to you. You ignored him and just tried to walk away. "Aww how cute you have a kid now."

"Idiot it's yours." Sero grumbled under his breath. The guy just looked at you and you sped off.

Kirishima

While waiting for you to give birth your roommates told him a bunch of stories on the father. They liked him and showed you a few photos of them together.

"Yeah they were inseparable except he got in trouble with the cops a ton. They chased him off the road the impact killed him instantly. Few days before y/n found out too." One roommate said.

Kirishima could clearly sense his presence here and it scared him.

Dabi

He decided to look up the guy who dropped off your kid. He was over protective and didn't understand why he did that.

"Hey dumbass Your the father of y/n's kid right." Dabi asked. The guy nodded and Dabi burned him. "Learn to be a better person."

Aizawa

Umm I don't know since he's also dead so skip

Tensei

You were working on words again when a guy busted through your door. Tensei was confused.

"I got the milk!"

"It took you a year to get it?"

"I'm not a bright man."