Just a bit of anger with some love (bakugou x reader)

"Come on Y/n they are here are you cleaned up?" My mom asked. I looked at her with my hair looking like a hornet nest. "Brush your hair!"

"That's what I was doing before you yelled at me to get my shit together!" I yelled at her. I heard the door open and I grumbled as I brushed my hair. "Why do her friends have to come over today?"

I went downstairs and got a soda then back upstairs. I saw a blond boy in the living room clearly upset that he had to be here too.

"Katsuki that's Y/n you two should go upstairs and hang out." Mrs Bakugou told the boy. He saw me and followed me upstairs.

I sat on my bed and texted my friend something random.

"Do whatever you want I don't care!" I yelled at him. He smiled at me. "What are you fucking looking at shitbrain?"

"Damn never met anyone with that much of a bad mouth. You are kinda hot." He told me. "I find it funny since your mom is very quiet."

"I get my attitude from my dad." I yelled.

You ran downstairs and got some snacks for you both to enjoy. I threw the snacks at Bakugou and he smiled at me.

"I think we should be friends. Idiot." He smiled at me

"Yeah whatever what do you want to watch?" I asked.

"I don't care just pick something!" He yelled at me.

Downstairs

"Told you they would get along fine Misuki." The shorter woman smiled.

"Yeah yeah whatever." She said.