❤️Love and hero work (todoroki x midoriya x reader)

You were getting groceries for the week since you knew Midoriya would want to make a big dinner

You were getting groceries for the week since you knew Midoriya would want to make a big dinner. You saw ice coming towards you and you made a barrier of concrete.

"Hello Shoto." You sighed as you walked past him. He chased you down and laughed at you. "Can I have one day where you don't disrupt me from doing errands?"

"Sorry babe!" He laughed. "Here let me get that bag." You shoot him a gaze and continued walking.

You walked in your shared apartment with Shoto trailing behind you trying to make you laugh. Midoriya saw you both one looking pissed off and the other making weird faces.

"What is going on?" Midoriya asked in the most monotone voice. What's going on he never sounded like this? "oh we forgot to tell you that we accidentally switched bodies."

"That makes more sense now." You told them. "Todoroki step away from the oven remember last time?"

"Yeah alright." He told you. Last time he burned up the oven and the sink while trying to cook. Just then Midoriya bursted into flames next to me and i scooted over.

"How do you control the flames?" He yelled. Just then the flames stopped when Todoroki just started zooming around the room with Midoriya's quirk.

"Should I call all might?" I asked. Both of them nodded and I called up all might.

When he got here he noticed the house was a mess with burns, ice, and Todoroki with broken arms from accidentally punching the couch.

"How long has this been going on." He asked.

"In between when I saw Shoto on a hero run and from when we got back about half way he started acting strange." I told him. He nodded and sighed.

"It's normal most likely someone had a quirk to switch with the person who they were thinking about. It should be gone sometime tonight. Young Midoriya go in the balcony! Young Shoto let's get you patched up!" All might said to them.

"Yes sir!" They both said. Midoriya sat outside while you ate on the couch since you knew Shoto wouldn't let you eat on the couch.

"Y/n open the door and eat at the table!" Shoto yelled. Oh no there back to normal. You opened the door and continued eating at the table.