A wrong way of love (sero x villain! Reader)

You had finished up a big murder and you heard a noise coming. You joined your fingers to the wall and started climbing.

"Come out you won't get in trouble!" A voice yelled. You smiled and injected the quirk that you stole into you.

I hid in the shadows and when the hero walked by and grabbed him by the neck and held the knife up by his throat.

"If you don't wanna die do exactly what I say." You whispered in his ear. He nodded and you bit his ear a bit. "Take your clothes off."

He did exactly what you said and he was left in his boxers. You narrowed you eyes and smiled. You took off your mask and he looked at you shocked.

"Y/n?" He asked. You placed you fingers over your lips. You walked over to him and took off the top of your outfit.

You giggled and kissed him. You pulled back and moved down so you were sitting in the blood.

"Lay down." You whispered. He laid down and you climbed on top of him. "Your a fucking sub aren't you you know since we last did it you might get better!"

"Why do you do this?" He whispered. You laughed and pulled down his boxers. "You used to be so pure what happened?" You sighed and pushed down your pants just enough so your underwear was showing.

You climbed more onto him so your breast were hanging in his face. He unhooked it and he licked the valley of your breast.

You lowered your hips and you felt his hard dick poking your core. He growled and smiled at you. He ran his hands across your body and pushed your underwear down.

The cold air hit your ass and sent shivers down your spine. You positioned his dick at your entrance and went down on it.

You moaned loudly and when you heard someone coming you got off of him, got dressed and ran.

"Idiot be at home soon." You whispered. You ran up the wall and ran across the roofs. You noticed the police below you and you turned into a butterfly and flew over to the other side.

You did this for a few streets until you got home and walked inside. You heard Sero in the the shower and you smiled.

You undressed and hoped into the shower with him. Blood was rushing down your hair and when you did you kissed Sero.

"You should join me for a bit of killing sweetheart!" You whispered. He smiled and wrapped his arms around you.

"I already tell people that there is no way you could kill someone. So maybe I should." He whispered back. You smiled and thrusted onto him. "Well babe we have all night what do you want to do?"

"I think you know sweetheart." You told him. He picked you up and placed you on the wall. You picked your legs up and wrapped them around him.

His lips connected with yours and he thrusted into you. You both moaned over and over again and the warm water hit you both in sensitive areas.

"Shit I'm gonna cum." He told you. You bit into his skin leaving a mark that bled. You both came together and he helped you get off of him.

You both dried off and went to sleep while police were still trying to find the murderer.

Today another person murdered in hosu city. The body belonged to the pro hero pinky. The pro hero cellophane was surrounded by blood and a bit of semen.