⚠️ when you get raped ⚠️

⚠️ trigger warning throughout the chapter ⚠️

Midoriya

Since you were the top pro hero's girlfriend you looked valuable to most villains or other bad people.

You were trying to get a report done on a big drug bust and wanted to take a walk. Some random dude tugged you into an ally way and drugged you. You knew what happened and became a selective mute for about 5 years.

Midoriya found the guy and arrested him but he knew you would need time.

Bakugou

You were hanging with Kirishima and the gang when you went to go change into something. Some dude was following you and broke into your room.

He proceeded to rape you and left you in the room alone. Mina walked into the room and checked on me.

You didn't say anything and you were just a mess for a week afterwards. You wouldn't eat and when Bakugou would yell at you, you would just cry. You never told anyone.

Todoroki

There's a reason why you live with your aunt. When you were about 3 your way older brother who didn't like the attention you got would sexually abuse you.

No one told you why you had to go to your aunts and why your older brother had to go to jail. Your whole family thought you were tainted and your aunt just yelled at them for being stupid and took you in.

Iida

A few mafia people had seen the gifts that Iida would get you and instead of buying them they decided they would steal it from you.

"Hey hun give us the necklace and your bracelet. We will be out in your hair." They lied. You handed them your bracelet and they grabbed your wrist.

He proceeded to do what you think he did. A woman found you bleeding in the ally way. She brought you down to the police station where you told them that they must have taken your necklace as well. They gave you a phone number for rape victims.

Denki

Your brothers friends weren't the best people and you knew that. We one time you went over there for a party with Denki. They ended up getting drunk and when Denki was in the bathroom they started sexually grabbing you with remarks to your body.

Denki came out of the bathroom and just decided to take you home.

"Denki I was fine!" You laughed.

"Only I'm aloud to touch you like that!"

Shoji

You didn't really wanna leave the house with your friends but they kinda made you go out. Some guy at the bar kept flirting with you.

"I have a boyfriend!" I politely told him. He ignored it and just kept making remarks. He then got bolder with that and made me do things I didn't want to.

Shoji didn't seem happy about things but I wouldn't let him touch me for about a week. Everything scared me and Shoji couldn't understand why.

Sero

Not much things bothered you but people stealing things gets on your nerves. Some punk decided to try and steal some woman's thing you didn't know what it was.

The dude decided it would be a good idea to follow you home and since Sero was out of town he proceeded to rape you. You didn't go outside or anything.

Kirishima

You all had gotten a new roommate that just hung out in his room and never hung out with any of you guys.

He was being weird one night and it turns out he's been watching you in your sleep. One night he went to far and raped you.

You didn't go out of your room and they kicked him out since he was just weird.

Dabi

I possibly have no idea on how you could so make your own up

Aizawa

A normal teacher at UA got upset at your and Aizawa's relationship. She hired some men to just make you feel bad about yourself. They took it too far and raped you in the teachers lounge after school.

Aizawa and Bakugou walked in to you fighting off the guys and Aizawa just scolded them while you ran over to him crying.