A very big teddy bear (cubby! ReaderxShoji)

See you had always had a problem with your weight and people would judge you since your the daughter of a model. The problem was she couldn't say no to you.

"Hey Y/n!" Ochako yelled as she ran up behind me. We had been friends forever so seeing her always brightened my day.

"Hey ochako." I laughed as she was panting next to me. "Maybe just fast walk next time?"

"Yeah I'll try that but it's Valentine's Day next week are you planning to tell Shoji?" She asked. My face went bright red.

Shoji was y'all and in shape why would he like someone like me who didn't take care of themselves? I laughed nervously and just kept my mouth shut. She just crossed her arms and gave me the look of 'you will tell him or I will'.

Then Iida ran right passed us saying something about being late if we didn't hurry. I heard somewhere that someone likes him as well.

"Oh come on Ochako you need to tell deku that you like him as well!" I grumbled. Then deku appeared behind us and just looked at us confused. "Hey did you know the Och..." she then covered me mouth and just nervously laughed.

I walked inside the classroom and saw Tokoyami talking to Shoji. I hated that I never had the courage to talk to him. Almost everyone in class knew about my crush and I never liked talking about it.

After classes that day I went to my locker and saw a note. My quirk made everything I write or draw come to life. So when I read it they didn't put there name on it.

Y/n you don't know me that well but I really like you. Your really pretty and I hope you realize that sooner rather then later. Your really nice to your friends and I'm making Tokoyami write this.

"So what's that note?" Iida asked. Deku, ochako, and Tsu were also standing there. "It looks like you have a secret admirer."

"Who do you guys think it is? Kero." Tsu asked. My face was bright red as they were talking about it back to the dorms.

"Well they clearly have nice hand writing and they don't focus on themselves. They aren't a perv so that rules out Mineta, Aoyama, and Denki." I mumbled. "They said they were Tokoyami's friend since he wrote the note so that rules out everyone but Shoji, tokoyami, Jiro, and Tsu."

"I can tell you two things: A) I do not have a crush on you and B) Stop mumbling." She told me. I walked into my dorm room and saw a box of chocolate and another note.

I want you to enjoy your favorite things without people judging you or telling you, you can't do that it's unladylike. Yes I am friends with Tokoyami and someone told me you have a crush on me.

"Uraraka shoji did write the notes well technically he didn't but he kinda did!" I rambled as a threw open her door. Shoji was there as well as Uraraka and Tokoyami. "Oh I can just leave if you want me to."

"No Y/n I have something to tell you and I really like you." Shoji whispered with a blush.

"So what are you all doing?" I asked. They all just shrugged and I sat down. "Hey do guys wanna share the chocolates that shoji got."

"I didn't get those for you." Shoji told me. "I only wrote the notes."

??? Point of view

"What was I think I knew that she liked him." I told myself. I went into Y/n's room and took the chocolates back. Stupid Iida why couldn't you just see the blatantly obvious.

"Hey you alright Iida?" Midoriya asked me. I shrugged and just sat down.

"I don't know but at least she's happy now." I grumbled.