Him accidentally cheating on you

Midoriya

You knew something was up with Midoriya for a while now. He was coming home late and wasn't hungry.

You weren't expecting him to be going to Urarakas every night and to walk in on them sharing a kiss. You stormed out and began to cry while talking to iida over the phone.

Bakugou

He was more distant lately and you didn't think it was normal. You decided to check his phone and a random persons number saying for him to come over.

You broke him phone and packed your things and just left without leaving a note or anything. You began crying and called your mom to calm you down.

Todoroki

You knew he was good friends with Momo. Heck even you were good friends with her.

"Hey babe do you wa- I'm sorry did I interrupt something. I'm just gonna leave." You said to the sight of them making out on his bed. You started crying and ran to kendo's door to talk about it.

You and her started talking bad about some people and it made you feel better.

Iida

We all know iida wouldn't cheat on anyone

Kaminari

You were a bit worried since he wasn't answering his phone which he does almost all the time. You sighed and went down to the beach.

Momo saw you and decided to talk to you for a bit. She told you that Denki was at jiro's place.

"Yeah when I tried calling I just heard kissing and things like that." She told you. You decided to try and call again and sure enough you heard the same exact thing.

Shoji

We know Shoji wouldn't cheat also I'm lazy

Sero

You were going over for your anniversary dinner tonight. You decided to arrive a bit early. You opened the door and Mina was there cuddling with him on the couch.

"What is this?" I asked.

"It not what you think it is!" Sero yelled.

"Then what is it then?" You yelled. He didn't answer and you stormed off trying to find a good place to be alone.

Kirishima

Your roommates were always down for a good night to party and watch movies. You invited your red haired boyfriend over but he never showed up. It was strange but he was most likely training.

"He usually is always down to hang out right?" Your roommate asked. You nodded and just sighed. Eventually getting a text from Bakugou.

Shitty hair is sleeping with pinky-some very weird photo of Kirishima and Mina-

You went into crying mode and your roommates calmed you down while watching the movie. They were beyond pissed since they trusted him.