His reaction when you get a tattoo

Midoriya

You got on of those henna tattoo kits for your birthday and wanted to try it out. You got Mina to help you with it and you felt like a badass afterwards.

He walked in on you both trying to get it dry quickly and he loved it. He thought it was so cool until he figured out that it would wash away in about a week.

Bakugou

He knew you had a sleeve or tattoos on one arm and he thought it was awesome. He loved looking at the huge dragon you had.

Once he saved enough money he got a dragon tattoo on his back. Little did he know it hurt like hell.

Todoroki

He went with you to get a small tattoo of a butterfly on your lower back. He thought the butterfly was cute and he took a small photo of it.

Most people don't know about it except for the girls when you change in the locker room.

Iida

It was actually the first time you both had sex that he figured it out. He saw that you had a deer skull all across your back.

He genuinely thinks it's really cool and found out you have a few other ones. Once you guys were done he just asked you about all of them.

Denki

So you were there were extra part favors from your little sisters birthday party. She wanted to put all the temporary tattoos on you.

You showed up to class with a bunch of Disney princesses on your face. Everyone got a good kick out of it.

Shoji

He actually has a tattoo of his own it's a small one but it's a little lizard. But when he saw yours it but his to shame.

It was a few claw marks with a black cat looking through them. You also have one on your shoulder of a tree.

Sero

You weren't ever in the mood for something to change your appearance like haircuts. But you lost a bet to Mina so she picked something out.

She did an awesome Spider-Man one where the web was outlined by a scar you had from training. Sero fell in love with you even more.

Kirishima

He knew you rebelled from your parents a lot. He never knew what tipped you over the edge to run away.

You then showed up in a crop top one time and saw an awesome Phoenix on the back. You caught him looking at it and he smiled.

Dabi

He loves your full sleeve of tattoos and it actually was your first villain job. It was a part of a money fraud place that you quit from so they did whatever they wanted to do since you kinda let them.

It came out amazing and when you left they weren't even mad. Dabi thinks the little one with your brothers birthday is cool.

Aizawa

He heard Bakugou talking about how you have a secret tattoo somewhere on your body. That was his mission to figure out what it was.

He eventually soon found out that it was a zipper all along your back. He thought it was really cool.

Tensei

He was talking about getting a tattoo one day and you showed him one you had on your ears. You then showed him one you had on your elbows so it looked like a spider web.

He never thought you would actually get tattoos and he really enjoyed looking at them.