Do you make christmas cookies?

Izuku

Of course you do! You make them with his mom and give them out to your classmates. They find it cute and they taste great.

Bakugou

It depends on what you want to do that year. So it's usually just up to see if the tree is up before the 1st of the month. If so then yes. If not it still depends.

Todoroki

Yes since he never really got to have that so he always is happy when you come back with the cookie ingredients. He absolutely loves it and your aunt takes a lot of photos of you both.

Iida

He doesn't really eat sweets that much so probably not. He helps you with icing the cookies though. Tensei joins in on icing it sometimes.

Den mark

No he is too lazy to do that and frankly you don't mind that. You both just watch the great British bake off and to you both that counts.

Shoji

Yes he is such a softy and he loves doing cute things that people wouldn't expect. He likes to make cute things sprinkles like 'I love you' or 'you are sweet' it makes you blush every time.

Sero

No since he doesn't like cooking or baking. You both wrap presents instead. Some years you manage to convince him.

Kirishima

He loves baking and is always down to make some cookies and brownies. You get your roommates to help you and they usually eat like half of them that night. The rest you give to his classmates.