A ruined date (iida x reader)

"Hey Y/n my brother told me there was a carnival over the weekend we should go!" Iida told you with a hint of a blush on his face. You had never been to a carnival.

Your family was poor and you always heard about the fun things your classmates were doing for years. It always bothered you.

You got on a small outfit since it was warm outside. Iida held your hand as you both walked walked around.

"I'm kinda thirst can we get some lemonade?" You asked him. He nodded and bought you some. "Oh no wonder it's so sour. I'm gonna throw it away."

Iida grabbed it from your hands and ate it without another facial expression. What the hell just happened?

"Oh my brain just doesn't react to sour food after my brother dared me to eat 17 war heads. I'm used to it." He told you. What the hell was he like back in the day?

You both walked around looking at the unsafe rides being held up by bricks. (No joke the Circleville pumpkin show is a good example.) the only two things that looked stable enough was the Farris wheel and the child spinning rides.

You both were looking at the rides when a kid bumped into you spilling lemonade on your shirt and Iida's polo.

"Here let me get napkins." Iida said rushing to the nearby food truck. You started wiping the lemonade off of your shirt and Iida was doing the same. "Wanna go on the Farris wheel then go back?"

"Yeah that would sound good." You whispered. You were in line for the Farris wheel and it was finally your guys turn.

You got all the way to the top when the ride stopped. It was awkward sitting next to iida and looking at the park.

Iida kissed your cheek but you responded with a punch to his eye. You covered your mouth and used your quirk: cry ice to stop the pain.

"I'm sorry!" You kept telling him over and over. "I was scared and didn't know what you were trying to do!"

"N-no it's my fault you didn't know what was going on. Plus I didn't ask so it was non consensual." Iida laughed as the Farris wheel started going again. "Other then these two things I had a great night!"

"Heh same." You told him. You both leaned into a kiss and with no punching.