Meeting sex (tensei x reader)

You were skipping down to Tensei's house since you wanted to see your boyfriend.

You went to his room and he was typing on the computer since he was about to go in for a meeting.

"Hey babe how are you?" Tensei asked.

I'm good but do you have to do this meeting?

"Yes I do since it's my report for the recent attack on the USJ." He told you. "If you want to you can watch TV."

You pouted at him and sat on his lap. He looked at you and just sighed.

"Move Y/n they will call any minute now!" He grumbled. You just kissed him and ran your fingers through his hair. He patted away and just looked at you. "I have to finish the script."

You took off your shirt and he smiled. The thing was when you made your mind up it was hard to change it.

Come on can't you just postpone it?

"No baby I can't but we can do whatever you want afterwards." He told you. You just moved down to his neck leaving a small hickey barely even noticeable. "Y/n~"

He then got a FaceTime call for this and you slid off of him. You were looking at his crotch when you heard him say hello.

"So the first order of buisness is how we wanna rebuild the structures that were destroyed." Tensei started. You then unzipped his pants and he tried kicking you.

You sat up a bit and licked his tip and you kinda saw his eyes widen

Is there a problem Iida?

"N-no sir!" He quickly said. You giggled a bit and took his whole dick into your mouth. He kept trying to kept a straight face.

I think we should reschedule for next week.

"Alright sir!" Tensei whispered. The call ended and he cummed into your mouth. "Y/n get out." You crawled out and stood up.

He picked you up and laid you on the bed. He handcuffed you and grabbed the vibrator from the box.

"If you be a good girl and waited then this wouldn't happen." Tensei whispered. You gulped and he pressed the button with the highest power. You started squirming.

Tensei was quietly laughing at you and tears started pricking you eyes. Tensei quickly noticed and shut it off.

"Hey are you alright?" He asked. You nodded.

It just felt really good

He sighed and unhooked you and pulled the vibrator out. You leaned up to kiss him and he quickly unhooked your bra.

You went from underneath his shirt and pushed it up. He bit down on your neck causing you to moan. He pulled down you frilly skirt.

"Babe are you ready?" He asked. You nodded and he pulled down his pants. You sat on his lap and his thing went inside and you slowly went up and down.

You moaned loudly and you heard someone walking down the halls. You didn't think they were walking this way and the door opened.

"Hey Tens- and I will come back later." Tenya told him. Tensei laughed and continued doing what he was doing.

He bit into your skin in multiple places.

"You gonna cum soon?" Tensei asked. You nodded and you moaned really loudly and he came into you. He helped you off of him and you laid down next to him.

Tenya walked back in and you covered your self up.

"So my friend wanted to meet you but that's not a good choice right now." Tenya whispered.