Ice skateing (todoroki x reader)

We got to the ice skating rink and got our ice skates. I quickly got mine on and noticed no one else was here.

"This is great were the only two in here!" I yelled. I helped Todoroki get his ice skates on which in his defense were pretty hard to get on.

"Oh it's kinda hard to walk in these." Todoroki told me while trying to walk. I controlled his movements to help him a bit. He grumbled before he slipped on the ice.

I skated away and winked at him. He rolled his eyes and I went over to hold his hands to help him skate and stay up.

"You kinda do it like this!" I told him. He slowly got it and began to go faster. I skated away from him and did a few tricks.

He skated over to me with to much force and knocked me over. We were in the awkward position where he looked like he pinned me down to the ground.

"Whoops." He whispered. I laughed at him and helped him up. I spun him around and brought him in to kiss him.

"Your fine it was an accident! Happens to the best of us. (That's true I accidentally knocked over a little girl once)" I told him.

We ended up skating around or a few hours when a person yelled at us saying they were gonna close.

"How about next we're we go roller skating!" I offered.

"I think I'm good at any form of skating for a bit. I think Mina would like to go though." He told me.

"Maybe I can make a chill day out of it." I told them.