First time? (Not creating oneshots of these ones)

Midoriya

It was actually when you wanted to start a family and not your wedding night shockingly. Neither of you were comfortable with it yet and he was too busy.

Bakugou

He ended up finding your secret hideout. What could guys do? Eat pizza? Maybe watch stupid YouTube videos. Aww heck you know what your gonna do.

Todoroki

Seven minutes in heaven when he had a glass of wine since Denki thought it was grape juice. That's it.

Iida

It was your wedding night actually. But since you moved into the Iida estate you both had to be quiet.

Denki

He snuck into your window one night and he climbed into your bed. It was actually really funny when he had to leave afterwards. He fell down the ladder and broke his arm.

Shoji

It was in his dorm when you guys were watching romcoms. It was stupid but you had to change and you felt comfortable around shoji so things led off from that.

Sero

You were annoying him so he wrapped you up in tape and you just kinda rolled on top of him.

Kirishima

"What are you doing?"

"I need help with health homework! It's how babies are made!"

"I can help with that."

Dabi

So Shigaraki was annoying kurokiri and got him a shock collar for whenever kurokiri got ticked off. Shigaraki sold it to you both for 10 bucks. You both decided to test it out.

Aoyama

Mina was being weird and dared Aoyama to make out with you. Once you two were done his 'thing' was bothering him so you went upstairs to help him.