A whole new world (Idk who this is but it's iida family)

There's a Ouran high school reference here

Iida was sitting in class when his phone wouldn't stop going off. He didn't want to check it since he wanted to learn. His phone stopped for a bit and he finally was able to relax.

During lunch he decided to check all the texts that he got. 78 messages from family group chat huh. He wondered what it could be.

It was most likely about Tensei's recovery but why would there be so much texts. He then saw it and his face went white.

"Is something wrong Iida?" Todoroki asked. Iida quickly shut off his phone and nodded.

"N-nothing to be concerned over just family stuff!" He laughed. He wasn't paying attention when Uraraka grabbed his phone.

"Who's Y/n? Your girlfriend or something?" She asked. Iida's face turned into disgust. "Your aunt?" He shook his head. "Your sister?" He shrugged a little bit and her eyes lit up.

"Y/n is my sister-in-law and since Tensei's attacks were just trying to see how she's doing." Iida told them.

"So do you need to leave for anything?" Todoroki asked looking at the texts. Iida shook his head. "Really since it clearly says that she's having a baby. You do realize Aizawa is good friends with Tensei and Y/n right?"

Iida nodded and grabbed his stuff to run off. Deku just sat there mumbling who else could be in his family.

"He left his phone." Todoroki said. Well not my problem." He put the phone in his pocket and finished his soba.

Iida walked around the hospital trying to find the correct ward to be in. A receptionist saw him and got his attention.

"Who you lookin for sweetie?" She asked.

"Oh Y/n Iida." He said. She pointed down the hall and gave him a number. He walked down the hall until he was tackled by his dad. "What's wrong with Y/n she seemed fine this morning."

"Some things just change we texted you trying to get you down here." Mom told him. "Also the doctors think it might be twins if were lucky!"

"These don't look like birthing rooms are these recovery parts?" Iida asked. His mom shook her head.

We waited in the waiting room for a bit. Before Iida heard someone walk down the hall. What was Midoriya doing here? Wait Todoroki as well?

"You left your phone." Todoroki said. Iida smiled at him as he did his homework. "Well maybe see you at school tomorrow."

After they left we were aloud to see Y/n. She looked tired and there was only one that we saw but we all were happy.

"Her name is Eclair." Y/n whispered. She was crying as she said it. Tensei laughed as he picked up his new daughter and he seemed at ease.

Life gets better