❤️🍈-When they see you in lingere that someone got you

Midoriya

Midoriya

Uraraka got you a gift for your birthday that she told you to open for later. The box didn't look like it came from amazon so you used a pair of scissors to get it open.

It was a pastel purple bra and thong with a x strap connecting the two pieces of clothing. Well you were looking at if in the mirror when Midoriya walked in and just went inside your bathroom. He came back out and just smiled at you.

Bakugou

You were shopping with one of your friends and she put something with you. You got home and noticed the bunny suit in your bag.

You put it on feeling ashamed and Bakugou walked in. He took a photo of you and you might of read the Bible.

Todoroki

You weren't expecting anything nice your Valentine's Day well except for a small date. You noticed a small box with a ribbon on it.

You looked in it to see a cute outfit with a small choker on it. It was pink, frilly, but very revealing. He laughed when he walked in since he didn't understand the point of it.

Iida

His brother got lingerie for his girlfriend from what he heard. He thought it would be a good idea for you.

He set down the price of cloth onto your bed and when you got out of the shower you were confused. You accidentally thought it was just a new bra and underwear until Iida came up from behind you.

Denki

You didn't know what to do for Denki's birthday so you just sat in a push-up bra you got yourself. It was pastel blue and it was cute.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm thinking!"

Shoji

His mask was a really nice blue and you really liked it. You literally went out to buy some really cute lingerie with a see through skirt.

He saw you and he just chuckled to himself. You just froze and started rushing trying to think of an excuse.

Sero

You had fallen in love with the color orange for no particular reason. You had gotten a one piece lingerie set from your cool aunt. You put it on and noticed the fucking whip was gone.

"So you could have told me you wanted to have fun!" Sero laughed. He then tied your wrist together.

Kirishima

Your roommates were being stupid and bought lingerie that was red and was lacy. It was really thin and felt like you weren't wearing anything.

"Sh-should I go?" He asked. You laughed and shook you head.

Dabi

"What do you want?" Dabi asked as you called him into the room. He got you a really cute lingerie set. He smiled as you just stood there.

"Are you happy?" You sarcastically asked. He nodded and took a few photos.

Aizawa

He got you a cat lingerie set and it was really cute. You decided to put it on finally and he might have had a nosebleed.