1.1

Agastya Raichand. One of the biggest names in the business world. The new CEO of the Raichand & Raichand Industries. The very handsome, extremely good looking and super sexy specimen of a man. 

He took over the post of CEO at the age of 24 and now 5 years later the multi-millionaire company he took over became a multi-billionaire company.

Agastya sat in a meeting listening to the business proposal being put forward. The man giving the presentation seemed very confident and everyone was impressed.

Except Agastya. He had a poker face. No expression on his face. No one could tell if he liked it or not.

The presentation ended and the lights were switched on. The man now looked at Agastya trying to grasp what his reaction was.

Agastya stared into his eyes making him gulp his nervousness. He had heard about Agastya's tactics and so did not look away but smiled. Or atleast tried to.

Looking at him for two minutes he finally got up, straightened his suit and moved out of the meeting room without any word making everyone confused except for his PA.

The man deserved a pay raise for tolerating the scary behavior.

"We would revert back to you after a brief discussion. Thank you."

He said to the presentators and ran behind Agastya. Agastya was in his cabin when he received a call.

"Boss! We have the man!"

Agastya's eyes opened in rage and he got up. The call was disconnected without any word.

Rishi saw his boss marching out of his cabin with rage filled eyes. He knew it better to stay away from him at the moment and stayed put at his desk.

For the outer world the Raichands were in business but for the underworld they were the most ruthless and fearless mafias.

People who knew thought a million times before trying to cross the Raichands.

Agastya entered the building and marched into the room reserved for torture and investigation.

He saw a man tied the rods attached to the ceiling. His hands tied by ropes on the rod. The rage in his eyes changed into shock and then increased as he saw who he was.

"Kaise hai aap Verma ji?"

He asked in a dangerously calm tone. A dangerous expression on his face and the name trembled. The man had been selling the secret information about their business in the market.

"Sir-sir please mujhe-mujhe maaf kr dijiye. Maine-maine ye sab-ye sab paiso ke liye- mujhe paiso ki bhut zaru-zarurat thi sir. Sir please mere do chhote chhote bacche hai. Meri biwi sir-"

The man quietened. Or well, was quietened. A wound directly between his eyes on his forehead. His eyes rolled up and body went limp on the ropes. A thin string of smoke came out of the gun in Agastya's hand.

He got up and straightened his suit while putting the gun inside his suit jacket

"The Raichands take very good care of their employees. But no one and I mean no one dares to cross them. Else they are crossed out of their lives."

He spat dangerously making everyone else present gulp internally. If he was a ruthless businessman then he was an even dangerous Mafia.

No one could touch the Raichands both in business world and in the underworld except for the growing rivals. The Kapoors.

The Kapoors were increasingly growing. Both in the business and the mafia business.

Reason was the new CEO of the Kapoor group. Angad Kapoor was going to retire and announce his only child as the CEO of the Kapoor Companies and the new head of the Kapoor family mafia.