16.1

Syedali077 happiest birthday dear!!❤️❤️
Enjoy the update guys!😘❤️
On the insistence of thw reader who requested this plot the names of characters have been changed.
And seeing the response on a ff which even I was opposed to writing a sincere requests from my readers please refrain from requesting any ff. Any other request is most welcome.
**************************************
Aumveer was sitting in his cabin tapping his foot impatiently. It had been two hours since he had given his PA the work to be done.

Why was it taking so long? Just as he was about to call him there was knock on his cabin.

"Come in."

Aumveer allowed the person in knowing it was his PA.

"Why did it take so long?"

"Sorry sir. Kapoor sir meeting mai the. But the work is done. I have given him all the requirements and asked him to revert to me personally when he finds a model fulfilling all of them."

Aumveer nodded satisfied and dismissed him.

Aumveer Shukla was a big name. Owner of one of the biggest construction companies in India. With a worth of more than ₹50Billion, he had everything he had laid his eyes on.

But this man was afraid of only one woman. A man is scared only of his mother. And this woman was his father's mother. Double scary.

Aumveer loved his grandmother to death but she scared him sometimes. And from the past few years she had been bugging him to get married.

Last month he had dismissed it saying he already was committed to someone but she wasn't ready for marriage yet. And now she wanted to meet his girlfriend.

So he asked his PA to contact the biggest modelling agency and ask the manager to send the details of the models who fit the criteria he sent. He not only had to make her meet his grandmother but also convince his grandmother that they are genuinely in love.

It had been a week since Aumveer had asked for a suitable model and since then all he had been doing is rehecting them. None of them were to his taste.

Some were too bold and his dadi would catch right away. Some of them were too fashionable and majority of them disrespectful. He wanted someone who had homely vibes. Otherwise his dadi would catch them in no time. She was a very smart woman.

"I don't care what you do, who you get Raunak. I want a girl. And I want her asap. My grandmother has started distrusting me now."

Aumveer groaned in annoyance as his phone rang indicating his grandmother's call.

She had a great timing.

"Hello dadi! Kaise ho? Tabiyat kaisi hai aapki?"

Aumveer asked and heard a soft voice. Don't go on her soft voice. She is a fire breathing dracula in anger.

"Tabiyat kaisi hogi? Matlab girlfriend se milwane kya bol dia khud hi gayab ho gaya. Dadi zinda hai mar gyi koi chinta nhi."

"Aise kyu bol rhe ho dadi? Btaya na maine. Kisi kaam ke chakkar mai Delhi mai nhi hai wo. Jaise hi wapas aati hai mai usse le kar aata hu na aapke paas."

Aumveer said reiterating the lie he had fed her previous week.

"Aisa kitna lamba kaam hai bhaye. Tu wo chhod. Naam hi bta de. Mai khud pta lagwati hu kaun hai."

He closed his eyes and said.

"Dadi! Laa rha hu na thode din mai. Face to face mil lena. Pta kya lagwana hai?"

"Mai nhi jaanti kuch. Agar iss hafte ka andar mujhse nhi milwaya toh mai koi ladki dhundke final kr dungi. Samajh aayi?"

She said and disconnected the call without lettig him answer and he groaned running his hand through his hair.

Why was she hell bent on marrying him off?

"Raunak! Quick! This woman is going to doom me!"

Raunak nodded and was about to leave when the telecom in Aumveer's cabin rang. Raunak picked up and put it on speaker for him.

It was from the reception.

"Sir! There is this woman at the reception. She says she wants to meey you."

Aumveer held his head and replied in a bored tone.

"Send her away. I don't want to meet anyone."

He said thinking she might be another model.

"Sir I have been trying since the past hour but she is adamant. Says she could help you."

That got Aumveer's attention. Help him?

"Help me? What the hell does that mean?"

He asked and next he heard a soft voice on the intercom.

"I can help you with dadi Aumveer."

Aumveer gritted his teeth and glared at Raunak who shook his head.

"I didn't tell anyone."

He rolled his eyes and looked at him in a way that said 'I'll deal with you later on'.

"Send her in."

He said to the receptionist and waited for the woman to arrive.

15 minutes later he heard a knock on his cabin followed by the opening of the door without his permission and a head peeked in.

The woman looked at him and smiled. She entered in and sat in front of him. He looked at her for a hint of recognition. She looked familiar.

Aumveer dismissed Raunak and turned to the woman giving her his sole attention.

"How do you know about what I want?"

She had a weird twinkle in her eyes.

"You don't remember me, do you?"

He slowly shook his head looking at her from top to bottom. She was beautiful. Very beautiful, no doubt. But he knew her? Why can't he remember?

"You remember Gill Orphanage and Childcare?"

She asked and he nodded. It was beside his previous home where he lived more than 10 years ago.

"I lived there."

Ok. He didn't know much kids from there. Except a few. Hold on! He sat straighter and asked.

"What was your name again?"

She smiled before answering.

"Aamya."

His mouth parted open in shock. This! This girl couldn't be the same little girl who roamed behind him at those times. She was a cute, chubby and bubbly baby. But this! This woman in front of him. She was the specimen of beauty. A true enchantress, an effortless seductress.

He continued to look at her in shocked and only one word left his mouth.

"Ami?"

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️