11.1

Divya Verma was the daughter of one of thr trustees of her college. Almost everyone knew that but they liked Divya because of her sweet nature.

She wasn't the typical rich spoiled brat. If you are good to her she'd be the best to you. If you show your bad she will show you her worst.

She entered her class. It was her final year of graduation.

She took her seat and heard a few gasps from around her. Knowing the reason very well she continued sitting with a little mischevious smile.

Why they gasped? Well, the seat was one of those which was well hidden by the professor's view due to it being on one of the corners of the room.

But that's not the only reason. The seat was always occupied by Shlok Mehra. The college football captian and the most famous man in the college. Girls literally threw themselves on him.

She and Shlok have been enemies since day 1 of their college.

She entered the college with a wide smile. She had heard a lot about college life. It would be so fun.

Her happiness was short-lived because some idiot knocked off her coffee throwing the football with such high speed that it came out of the ground and straight to her hand.

She gasped and looked at the 6ft jerk coming towards her. He picked up the ball, gave her a look and started going back when she yelled.

"Oyee! Excuse me! Meri coffee girayi tumne. Don't you think you owe me an apology atleast?"

He turned around with a playful smirk.

"Maine kuch nhi giraya. Ball se lag kr giri."

He shrugged and she fumed in anger. He held the shoulder of his vest but then cringed pulling her hand back because of it drenched in sweat and he smirked.

"Aur uss ball se itni zor se kick kis ne maari?"

He shrugged and walked back making her huff in anger and look at her poor coffee with a sad pout.

When the classes started and he entered all changed in normal clothes she looked at him with angry eyes.

Great! This mannerless jerk was going to be in her class.

Since that day everyone has known about their ego clashes.

She was peacefully working on her article on her laptop when a big wall stopped in front of her. Oh! It was the mannerless jerk.

Divya ignored him and he tapped the desk making her roll her eyes.

"Excuse me miss. You're on the wrong seat. That's mine!"

She heard a deep, toe-curling voice and finally snapped her eyes to his.

Greys clashing against honey browns.

She gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Oh really? Too bad I don't see your name anywhere here."

She went back to doing her work which irritated him and he shut her laptop making her stand up to face him.

She crossed her arms in front of her chest making his gaze drop for a moment.

"Find another seat for yourself. This is mine. And I always get what is mine."

She stepped closer to him such that the tips of their shoes were touching and said looking up at him.

"Well, now I have what's yours. Jo kar skte ho kr lo. You're not getting it back."

All the other students witnessing it dismissed as it being their regular fights. Only if they could understand the hidden meaning behind those words.

Only if they could see the amusement in his eyes and the playfulness in hers.

"Oh! It's started! Someone get me some popcorn."

She heard the voice of her best friend and glared at her.

"You're supposed to help me!"

Aastha ran to her best friend's side and stood beside her copying her stance.

"Yes! This is our seat. Find some other."

"We gotta fight for our seat bro."

His best friend came beside him and glared at Aastha. She glared back with equal ferocity.

He smirked and said.

"Nah! She's not worth it."

He said and rook a seat in front of hers. She smiled knowingly exactly what he meant.

She understood his unsaid words.

"Did he just say you're not worth it?"

Aastha asked in a whisper and Divya shook her head still looking at him.

"Nah! He meant the seat."

"Awww! That's so romantic!"

She whisper awed making Divya shake her head at her dramatic best friend.

Divya was passing by the boy's changing room, going towards the washroom when she was swiftly pulled in.

She gasped and looked at the person who did it.

"Shlok! What the hell! Koi dekh lega."

She whisper yelled and he smiled cupping her face before kissing her softly.

All her complaints melted and she grunted softly into the kiss pulling him more closer.

"Someone will see us Shlok."

She moaned in his mouth and he squeezed her waist not getting enough of her.

"Everyone's in the ground. Just wanted to sneak in some time with you."

He whispered and she bit her lip. She looked at the gate and saw it locked. Looking into his eyes she whispered.

"Wanna have a quickie?"

He looked at her wide eyed and chuckled.

"Are you crazy? College hai ye."

"Please! It's been so long Shlok."

She whined. She missed him so much. She missed his touch so much.

He looked into her eyes and after making sure the door was locked properly he slid her panties down. Her short dress gave him easy access.

He dropped on his knees and put her one leg on his shoulder looking into her eyes. She bit her lip in anticipation.

He rubbed his thumb on her clit and she bit her lip to control her moan.

"You're already so fucking wet. Fuck! Divya!"

She clutched his hair when he latched his mouth to her core and threw her head back as he gave her a release after such a long break.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️