5.2

Sneha had stopped waiting up for him after his hurtful statement that night.

He had found it weird when he didn't see her at the dining table the next night. He went to his room and saw her already asleep.

Frowning he had freshened up and went to the kitchen.

He saw a note on the fridge which read.

Food is in the fridge. Heat it on 40 seconds and then have it.

Although he felt it weird but he took the already plated food out. He put in the microwave and started the timer for 40 seconds.

He realised that she had listened to his words of not waiting up for him.

"Chalo! Atleast baat toh suni iss ladki ne. Bina matlab jaagti thi."

He smiled and sat down having his food. He was midway towards his dinner when he felt that he couldn't bear it anymore.

Something didn't feel right. He felt at unease. He couldn't point out the reason though.

"I think I am already full. Aur nhi khaaya jaa rha isliye."

He mumbled and put the rest of the food in the fridge. Washing his hands and mouth he went to his room and slept with his back towards her.

Not even 5 minutes later he felt her hug him from behind and he closed his eyes slipping into slumber.

This happened the next two days too and Rishav realised that it might be because he had got habitual of eating dinner with her.

"Kuch dino mai aadat chhut jaayegi."

He mumbled to his own self and continued eating.

Almost two weeks have passed and Rishav still felt the uneasy feeling. He had stopped eating dinner because it became difficult for him to gulp his food down.

Sneha had started noticing that he doesn't eat dinner but she didn't confront him on that.

What if he rebukes her saying 'I never asked you to make it for me'.

She didn't want to get hurt again.

Rishav on the other hand still was adamant. He got himself still busy in work not caring about his wife at home.

It was as if he knew that she won't leave him. He had started taking her for granted and she had started realising it now.

And now that she thought about it, she realised that it was always her who initiated anything between them.

Even the time when they consummated their marriage she had put in efforts and initiated it.

The two were on their honeymoon in Malaysia. Rishav's parents had literally forced him to go and spend some time with his newly wedded wife.

And since he couldn't work from there so he decided to enjoy for some days. So he and Sneha had roamed around the place enjoying it thoroughly.

That probably was the only time he was close and open with her.

Sneha was enjoying the attention too much. He was talking to her properly for the first time since their marriage was finalised.

Only if she knew how temporary this was going to be and that he was going to go back to his normal self after reaching India.

They were just back from the city tour and Rishav was coordinating with his patients and setting up their appointments for when he returned to India when he heard the door opening.

He didn't bother looking at her. She cleared her throat but he continued typing.

"Rishav!"

She called- no- sensually called his name making his senses alert. He slowly looked up from his phone.

His mouth parted in shock and eyes widened in surprise. There stood his wife. In nothing but a negligee. He could see everything underneath for she was naked.

His mouth went dry and he gulped down a lot of water. Sneha didn't know from where she got the courage. But looking at his reaction it was worth it.

She giggled and his eyes darkened with desire. He marched towards her with quick steps and stood directly in front of her. He towered over her with his 6"3 height and she looked like a tiny bunny in front of him.

The air suddenly became hot and the sexual tension was so thick that it could be cut with a knife.

Pulling her hair softly he angled her face. He smacked her ass and gave it a firm squeeze making her moan shamlessly.

He looked into her eyes for any hesitancy but finding none he slammed his lips on hers and picked her up smoothly holding her waist.

She immediately round her legs around him and he smacked her ass again making her moan between the kiss.

He threw her on the bed making her bounce and giggle and he hovered over her with a microscopic smile on his own face.

He leaned in and kissed her again while his hands travelled south to cup her exposed womanhood.

She gasped as he started fingering her and moaned throwing her head back as he rubbed her clit.

After a lot of kissing, teasing, groping, licking and her coming twice on his fingers he finally had mercy on her and himself and got rid of his pyjamas and boxers.

He picked up a condom from the nightstand and tore it open with his teeth making her lower her eyes in shyness.

He rubbed his unsheathed erection on her wet folds making her breathing go haywire.

He then sheathed himself and started entering her with the pace of a snail.

The look on his face told her that he was teasing her. She whined and whispered.

"Rishav! Please!"

He smirked and asked.

"What please baby?"

"I want you! Please!"

She whispered again and he entered her in one go making her cry out in pleasure and pain.

He made passionate and strong love to her throughout the night.

Now that she thought about it. It was lovemaking for her maybe for him it wasn't anything. But she loved him too much.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️