4.7

Rajiv and Karan were out for some work.

"Bhaiya! I didn't get my pocket money."

Rajiv said. From the time Karan had got married he had started forgetting his pocket money. Rajiv had to remind him.

"Haan. Ghar pahuch ke kr dunga."

Karan said while parking the car. They got out and got the work quickly done.

They were returning back when a man out of nowhere came and held Rajiv by his collar.

"Finally! I found you! You fucking bastard I am going to kill you today. Bhut shauk hai na tujhe logo ki private lives public krne ka."

The man yelled and punched Rajiv's face making his lip burst open. Karan immediately pushed the man back and hit him in return.

"What the fuck man? Who the hell are you?"

Karan asked and the man seethed in anger.

"Are you his guardian?"

"I am his brother."

Karan replied and the man glared at Rajiv who had by now understood who the man could be. If he tells Karan the reason he hit him Karan would go mad.

"Bhaiya let's go back."

He mumbled weakly but the man had started telling Karan the reason of his anger.

"Then teach your brother some fucking etiquettes. Just because a girl didn't accept his proposal uski private videos public mai chalega ye?"

He roared and Karan went numb. Rajiv did what? He looked at Rajiv who had his head bowed. Karan felt like he failed in raising his brother right.

"I am really sorry for what he did. He won't trouble any one of you from now on."

Karan apologized feeling extremely shameful. He held Rajiv's hand and pulled him towards the car angrily. He pushed him inside and drove home like a madman.

Rajiv knew better and didn't utter a single word during the whole ride.

"Was that why Saira slapped you that day?"

He asked as soon as they entered their home.

"Bhaiya! It was a prank -"

"Prank? You call leaking a girl's private videos in the public a fucking prank?"

Karan yelled making Rajiv go quite.

"I should never have trusted you. And you wanted revenge? For what? For what she did right? I swear uss din mujhe pata hota toh mai khud tujhe ek nhi 4 thappad lagata. I never expected this from you Rajiv. Saira is right. I am only spoiling you by giving you everything you demand. I should never have done that."

Rajiv felt his jaw clench. Saira's name invoked a deep hatred in his heart. His brother was yelling at him for the first time that too because of that woman.

"But now you'll learn it the hard way. Mahine ke ₹50000 kam lagte the na tujhe. You'll get only ₹10000 a month."

He said making Rajiv look at her wide eyed.

"Bhaiya? ₹10000 mai toh kuch bhi nhi aayega. Books ka kharcha niklega bas."

"Haan so? What else do you want? Teri college ki fees mai bharta hu. Kapde mere paiso se pehnta hai. Khaana mere paiso ka khaata hai. Ghar ka kharcha mera hai. Aur kya chahiye? Cigarette aur daru? Ya har hafte club jaana hai? Or a cafe every next day? Ya aur kuch bhi shuru kr dia jo mujhe nhi pata? Prostitutes ke paas bhi toh nhi jaana shuru kr dia na?"

He asked in anger and Rajiv bowed his head while clenching his fist. Karan marched out of the house angrily and Rajiv smashed the vase in his room in anger.

His eyes were blood shot. In the evening when Saira came back home Rajiv felt his anger reach another sky.

She was in room and was tying her hair after changing her clothes when she felt a hand caress her waist. Karan wasn't home and she flinched looking back.

"Rajiv?"

She got a little away from him. He wasn't giving her good vibes.

"Kuch chahiye tha aapko?"

She asked trying to make distance from him but he walked closer to her eyeing her angrily. He looked at her from top to bottom and spoke evily.

"Yes! I want you. Now that bhaiya has had his share it's my turn right?"

He asked smiling like a maniac and her eyes widened in fear. What was he talking about? She looked around for something to save herself.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her close to him making her yelp in pain.

"You! You are the reason for everything. Na tum uss din mujhe thappad marti. Na bhaiya tumse shaadi krte aur na ye sab hota. Ye sab kuch nhi hota. Mai aur bhaiya khushi se reh rhe hote. But no! You spoiled it. You spoiled everything."

He yelled at her face. He slapped her hard making her lip bleed and pushed her on the bed and hovered over her grabbing her face harshly. Tears fell from her eyes while she hit his chest.

He held her hands above her body and she closed her eyes trying to save herself.

"You fed all that nonsense in his mind that I am spoiled. Tumne hamari life mai aake sab kharab kr dia."

He said and left her face while tearing her suit from her sleeves. She yelled and kicked her legs trying to free herself.

"I am not going to leave you today."

He soat dangerously and tore her another sleeve.

"No! Rajiv please! Don't do this! I am your brother's wife Rajiv please! Leave me!"

She cried and begged but he didn't budge. He held the hem of her kurti and she yelled loudly.

She pushed him and slapped him hard. He fell due to the suddeness but the expression on his face after that was murderous.

Saira cowered back in fear as he walked towards her glaring at her furiously.

He held her throat in a choking grip and she coughed feeling her throat clog.

He applied pressure and she felt her vision get blurry.

"Rajiv? What are you doing?"

They heard Karan's loud voice.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️