11.4

A week later Shlok and Divya were married in a private ceremony at Verma house.

After her bidaai she moved to Mehra house and was welcomed by her new family.

She and Shlok took everyone's blessings and then sat in front of Mehra dadu. He looked weak but had a big smile on his face.

Shlok kissed his hands and he patted both of their heads.

He gave them a key and they looked at him confused.

"Mujhe pata hai tu kahi bahar ghumne toh jaayega nhi meri wajah se. Lekin mai chahta hu ki tum apni nayi zindagi ki shuruwat iss naye ghar mai kro. Ye meri taraf se tumhari shaadi ka gift."

"Lekin dadu-"

"Nhi! Mai kuch nhi sununga. Ek hafte se pehle mujhe iss ghar mai nhi dikhne chahiye dono."

He ordered making Shlok chuckle and Divya giggle.

They reached their new home and Shlok stopped her on the entrance.

"Ek minute yahi rukna."

He said rushing inside. She waited with a frown and he came back with a plate full of haldi paste.

"Maine ghar ke bahar mummy ke handprints dekhe the. Mummy ne bataya tha ki shaadi ke baad ladki apne ghar ke aage lagati hai. Shubh hota hai. You also do it."

He said and she beamed at him dipping her hands in the paste and putting them on the wall outside their new home.

He then kept the plate back and they entered inside together. He picked her up bridal style and twirled her making her laugh wholeheartedly.

He put her down and they explored the whole house together. It was beautiful and already furnished fully.

They finally reached the master bedroom and Shlok smiled mischeviously seeing it decorated tastefully with flowers and rose petals.

He pulled her in and she bumped into his chest.

"Ready to celebrate our wedding night?"

He asked in a deep, husky whisper.

"It's not night yet."

She teased making him scowl but then he smirked and leaned closer to her.

"Let's celebrate our wedding day then. Even better. We get to make love all day and all night."

He winked and she hit his chest while giggling. The emotions she was experiencing were new.

He smiled and kissed her softly. The kiss turned hungry and he left her lips with a soft tug and asked while kissing her jaw.

"Tell me you're ready or tell me to stop Divya!"

His voice sounded desperate. Cupping his face she kissed his lips and muttered.

"I'm ready!"

That was the signal he needed to take her to bed and as he said make love to her all day.

They got up only to have their dinner and then again got to work.

"Uhhh! Fuck! Shlok! Ahhh! Faster!"

She moaned when he pounded in her continuously hitting a specific spot that made her tremble.

He had her legs over his shoulder and she felt him deep in her belly. He sunk deep in her and grind himself in her making her eyes roll back and she saw stars.

In no time she found her release for the nth time in one day. He too released and dumped the condom which joined the others in the wastebin and slumped beside her.

He pulled her into his arms and kissed her head making her kiss his chest in exhaustion.

She slept in no time and he kept admiring until his eyes felt heavy and he couldn't keep them open anymore.

Life was bliss for them. The two were in their honeymoon phase. It was four days after their marriage and the two were as usual cuddled into each other.

It was 5:30am when Divya's phone rang. She frowned seeing her mother's call and picked up sleepily.

What she heard on the other side shooed her sleep away and she sat with a jerk.

She kept the phone aside and cried silently. How was she going to inform Shlok?

She shook him lightly and muttered his name. He moved a bit but didn't wake up.

She repeated it thrice and he looked at her groggily.

His sleep vanished seeing her tears and he got up cupping her face.

"Kya hua?"

"Shlok! Dadu!"

She cried and he went numb. The drive to his home was silent. She looked at him through the driving seat. He was too quiet.

She stopped the car and he rushed inside. She came inside parking the car and was in the living room when she heard a loud yell followed by cries.

She ran inside and saw her husband sitting beside the bed holding his grandfather's cold hand and crying loudly.

Her eyes teared up seeing his cold body and she sobbed in her mother's arms.

His body was taken for the last rites and Shlok came back and sat in his room. Wanting to feel he was still there. Remembering all their moments.

Divya came in with a plate of food and sat behind him on the couch.

He hugged her legs and cried and she kissed his head crying with him.

"Shlok! Please have something. Kal raat se kuch nhi khaya hai tumne."

He shook his head adamantly and she cupped his face softly wiping his tears.

"Kya dadu kabhi tumhe bhuka pet sone dete?"

He shook his head as more tears fell down his eyes and she smiled sadly.

"Toh mere liye na sahi. Unke liye khaa lo. Kitna bura lagega unhe jab he'll see ki tum bina khaaye so gye."

He nodded and she sat beside him on the floor and tore a morsel for him. He had it silently and tore one himself. He forwarded it in front of her and said.

"Tum bhi khaao."

They ate in silence and she got up to put the plate away when he held her hand and asked.

"Can we stay here tonight?"

"We are staying Shlok."

"Nhi! Mera matlab iss kamre mai?"

She nodded and went out to keep the plate.

She came back with blanket and saw Shlok already laid on the couch. She covered him and he opened his arms for her to enter.

She did so and they tried to find peace and comfort in each other. She heard his soft breaths and realised he had slept. Kissing his chest she too slept hugging him.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️