1.3

Ryna and Agastya looked at each other wide eyed. Her dress was torn from exactly beside where her zipper was.

Ryna got back to the wall and Agastya looked away cursing in mind. The situation was embarassing even for a mafia.

He immediately took his blazer off and forwarded it to her. When she did not effort to take it he spat.

"For one just keep our differences aside and take the fucking jacket."

"Its ok. Just get me my-"

"For God's sake Ryna! Our hatred for each other is not important than your dignity. Take the fucking jacket!"

He yelled and she silently took it. As soon as she wore it she felt a strange warmth engulfing her. It smelled like him. Compared to her 5"4 his 6"3 was huge.

She started to move away while he still looked away feeling a little uneasy. Seemed like God was in a mood of play and the next second Ryna's foot twisted and she fell sideways.

Before she could touch the ground strong hands held her waist steading her.

Their eyes met and his eyes dropped to her lips. He looked back into her eyes and helped her stand.

She winced and again leaned into his arms.

"You okay?"

He asked and she realised what she was doing.

"Yes I am. Thank you for the coat. I'll manage."

She said and started limping towards the staircase. She somehow managed to walk towards it and sat on the stairs.

Removing her heels she saw her ankle starting to swell. Damn! She sprained it.

Agastya who was looking at her through the corner of his eyes. He rolled his eyes at her futile attempt to get up and walked towards her.

He sat on his knee and examined her ankle taking it in his hands.

"What the- listen thank you for your help lekin aage mai manage kr lungi. You can leave my leg. I have a room here I'll go there."

He looked up hearing her and said.

"Where is it?"

"What?"

"Your room!"

She looked at him stumped.

"Mr. Raichand I said I'll manage-"

"Room Ryna!"

He said and she huffed poiting towards the room and mumbled the room number.

Without any further warning he snaked his arm around her waist and another under her knees and picked her up bridal style.

"What the hell Raichand. Put me down you fool. There's media here."

She wiggled in his arms but he paid no heed. Stopping in front of her room he asked for the key card to which she said it was in her purse which was with her mother.

"Call the manager and ask him to come here with the masterkey."

He said and she did knowing she was stuck in his arms until then. The manager came running and was shocked to see her in Agastya's arms.

Why not? They were business rivals and everyone knew that. And seeing them in such a cozy position would shock anyone.

"Yes mam? How may I help you?"

"Open the damn door."

Agastya yelled. Was he that dumb. They called him with the masterkey and he was asking them how could he help them. Fool.

"Ye-yes si-sir."

The man fumbled with his words and hands as he tried to put the card inside the card reader.

Agastya was loosing his patience by each second.

The man sighed and opened the room opening the door for them. Agastya entered in.

"Let me know if you need any-"

Before he could complete the sentence the door was shut on his face. He looked on for a minute. Looking around he walked away.

Agastya put Ryna on the bed and examined her leg again.

"You've got me here and that's enough. I am in my room and I can manage. You can leave now Raichand."

He glared at her and she glared back. Both of them not ready to back off.

He pressed her ankle and she yelped in pain.

"I can see how much you can manage. Per hilaya toh jaa nhi raha. Aai badi jhansi ki rani."

He mumbled the last part to himself as he started searching for something.

Finally getting what he wanted he sat in front of her again.

This time he was without his inner jacket and the top two buttons of his shirt were open giving her a good view of his deliciously tanned chest.

He put some oil on her leg and started massaging it in slow motion making her look at him in utter shock.

"What the hell are you doing Raichand?"

She yelled gritting her teeth. He smirked and massaged her foot extremely slow and sensual manner.

"Making sure my competitor remains eligible. Kal koi ye na kahe na ki Agastya Raichand isliye jeet gaya kyunki Ryna Kapoor injured thi."

She glared at him but he continued to do his work. He massaged her leg for about half an hour.

Ryna started feeling hot because of his actions. He would massage her foot, love into her eyes, look at her lips and then smirk.

He repeated this action every 10 minutes and the way his veiny hands worked on her soft foot made her feel something down her core.

She removed his jacket and he raised his eyebrow looking at her.

"Its hot in here."

She mumbled making him smirk. He pulled her leg such that her foot rested on his chest. Above his heart.

She looked at him wide eyed. The way he propped her leg made her gown part due to the slit and her leg was exposed to his eyes.

She tried to put the gown over it but the slit won't help and she huffed glaring at him.

She tried to pull it back but he looked into her eyes and traced his finger over her leg in a sensual movement.

She pulled her leg back and yelled.

"What do you think you're doing Raichand? Just because you helped me doesn't mean you can-ouch!"

She got up in anger but the next second the pain in her leg made her lose her balance. She was about to fall back but he held her hand and pulled her back to him.

This made both of them lose their balance and they fell on the bed. With her over him.

Their eyes widened as his hand fell over her naked back due to the torn dress.

The cherry on top was when the door was opened the next second and both of them looked at the door even more shocked. Only one word left their mouths.

"Papa!"
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️