17.5

Sehrish frowned and looked at him who asked her.

"Kaha jaa rhi ho?"

"Room mai."

"Room toh yaha hai Sehrish."

He replied making her confused.

"Wo aapka room hai Hamza. Mera room wo hai."

She replied as if he didn't know which room was his and which was hers. He smirked and pulled her closer making her eyes widen.

"Aur aap biwi hai meri. Room share kr skti hai."

She looked at him shocked and muttered.

"Mai-mai aapke saath room kaise-"

"Kyu bhaye? Haq halal ki biwi ho. Kya masla hai room share krne mai?"

He looked at her with cute frowning expressions that made her bite her lip to control her smile.

"Aisa kuch nhi hai. Mai-mai bas-"

"Tumhe pasand nhi mere saath rehna?"

He looked like a cute frowning baby and she wanted to pinch his cheeks so bad.

"Aisa nhi hai Hamza. Mujhe sharam aati hai."

She mymbled playing with his shirt's buttons and he narrowed his eyes.

"Ek toh tumhari sharam ka kuch krna padega."

He whispered naughtily and she looked at him.

"Kya krenge?"

She asked tilting her head looking at him with pure innocence. Oh how he wanted to taint her in his own ways.

"Pata chal jaayega."

He whispered and then took a step back making her frown in confusion.

"Filhal aap mere saath chal rhi hai hamare room mai."

And without any warning picked her up bridal style making her screech at the suddenness.

"Hamza!"

She gasped and round her arms around his neck in reflex and he kissed her forehead.

She blushed and hid her face in his neck making him smile. He moved towards the master bedroom and carefully placed her on the bed.

She looked at him through her lashes breathing heavily at their proximity. Hamza's face was close to hers. So close that one inch more and they would kiss.

Sehrish closed her eyes waiting for the kiss but instead felt his lips on her forehead.

She felt him get off and lay beside her and she frowned looking at him. She expected him to kiss her lips. Why did he never do that? She had heard husbands love to kiss their wives.

"Hamza?"

She looked at him with questioning eyes mentally praying for him to understand what she wanted to ask. And he did. He smiled and pulled her in his arms.

"Kya soch rhi hai? That why didn't I kiss you?"

She blushed at his words and looked down. He held her chin and made her look at him.

"Agar baat sirf sharam ki hoti toh mai nhi rukta Sehrish. Lekin aapki aankhon mai ye jo hesitation hai na jis din ye khatam ho jaayegi uss din aapko mera banane se mujhe koi nhi rok skta."

Sehrish smiled and hugged him tightly making him grin like a fool for this was the first time she initiated something on her own.

The two slowly adjusted in the new atmosphere and weather. It had been six months since they moved to Delhi. Hamza's job was very fruitful but tiring and Sehrish's time in Institute left her exhausted.

So the two had time only on the day when both of them had their offs and that was Sunday. They made it a point to spend the Sunday together doing one thing or the other.

Hamza as promised did not do anything to make her uncomfortable. He did not even kiss her till now for she would get all fidgety whenever he got close to her.

It was Hamza's birthday today and Sehrish had planned a feast for him knowing his love for food. It was a Saturday and Sehrish had an off while Hamza was in office so she was able to prepare a surprise easily.

Hamza entered the house and kissed her forehead. She sent him to the room to freshen up and asked him to come back down.

He did as told and in the meanwhile she arranged the table setting candles around it making the ambience very romantic.

Hamza came down and raised his eyebrow in surprise seeing the arrangements.

"Happy Birthday Hamza."

Sehrish wished and did something that made him look at her wide eyed. She kissed his cheek and bit her lip when he looked at her as if he had seen the eighth wonder of the world.

"Thank you begum."

He grinned kissing her cheek back making her go red.

They had their dinner and Hamza couldn't stop praising her cooking skills. He loved the food she made.

"Maine aur bhi cheezein plan kri hai."

She said and held his hand taking him back to the room. She took him to the bathroom and he raised his eyebrows but followed her silently.

Sehrish slid the curtains to the bathtub aside and Hamza saw a bubble bath ready which made him chuckle.

"Hass kyu rhe hai? Get inside and see how relaxing it is."

He kissed her head and she went outside leaving there to get undressed. She heard the sound of water rippling and bit her lip.

She had planned a lot and now she was getting cold feet. Taking a deep breath she entered the bathroom without making any noise and saw Hamza inside the bathtub with his head laid back in relaxation.

Hamza was almost going to go to sleep sitting inside the tub. Sehrish was right. This was really relaxing. He should do it often.

He felt the water move and someone enter in. By the time he opened his eyes she was sitting in front of him with her back to his chest and resting her head against his chest.

His heart beat wildly at her bold move. His hands involuntary came to rest around her stomach.

"Sehrish?"

He called her in a barely contained voice and Sehrish wanted to hide somewhere. When did she become so bold as to do something like this.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️