16.4

"Ajeeb baat hai. Itne saalon se saath ho dono. Lekin kuch time pehle tak Aumveer ne tumhara zikar tak nhi kia tha."

"Lekin Veer aapke baare mai bhut baat krte hai."

Aamya said excitedly and Aumveer sat up straight. When did he talk to her about his grandmother except for the story of them meeting and warning her?

His grandmother too looked at her with raised eyebrow.

"Achha? Kya baat krta hai?"

"Bhut kuch. Jaise ki inhe aaj bhi aapki wo sher wali kahani bhut pasand hai jo aap bachpan mai sunati thi."

Aumveer looked at her shocked. How did she know this? Did he tell her sometime in their childhood? How the hell does she remember?

"Aur jaise ki unhe unke parents se jyada pyaar aapne dia hai."

This girl was giving him shocks on shocks. She knew so much about him while he was so unaware.

"Aur jaise jab aap gussa karti hai toh inhe darr lagta hai aur ye aapko Fire Breathing Dracula bulate hai."

She giggled and told her as if telling a secret and Aumveer's eyes widened and he shook his head like a scared cat when his grandmother looked at him to confirm. She looked back at Aamya hiding her smile.

"Aur ye bhi ki aapke haath ke bane besan ke ladoo world ke best hote hai. Aap mujhe khilaoge?"

She asked tilting her head but she smile fell when she walked away the next moment. Aamya looked at Aumveer clueless.

She thought she was doing good.

"Did I mess up?"

She asked in slow voice. When Aumveer sighed she lowered her head. Tears slowly forming in her eyes. Now he will send her away from him and just as she promised she wouldn't be able to see him ever again.

Before her thoughts could go any further a plate was passed in front of her face. She looked up to see his grandmother standing there with a smile.

She motioned towards the plate and Aamya looked down. Her eyes twinkled seeing so many ladoos there.

"Mere liye? Aapne banaye hai?"

She nodded and sat beside her as Aamya had one with gutso.

"Toh shaadi ke kya plans hai dono ke?"

Aamya stopped midway and looked at Aumveer. They had discussed this. He knew she was going to ask this. Aumveer nodded and Aamya gulped the ladoo down quickly.

"Dadi actually. Mai pehla apna career stable krna chahti hu. Job toh hai lekin abhi stable nhi hai. Ek baar kuch ban jaau."

She nodded and said.

"Haan bhaye. Baat toh sahi hai. Career important hai. Phir mujhe tension bas iss baat ki thi ki ye akela hai. Lekin ab tu hai iske saath toh koi tension hi nhi. Saath hi rehte ho na dono?"

Aamya nodded looking down in shyness. She loved how open his grandmother was.

"Aur beta. I am sorry about that comment earlier. Mai bas isse test kr rhi thi. Kasam khaayi thi isne ki mere aage kabhi kisi ko defend nhi krega aur mai kabhi galat nhi ho skti. Dekhna chahti thi kya kehta hai. I didn't mean any of it. Aur haan Aumveer was right. Kabhi khudko akela mat samajhna. Iske saath saath I am also your family."

She said kissing Aamya's head lovingly and Aamya hugged her making the two of them smile.

The two left for his place after spending the whole day with his grandmother and having their dinner.

They were in the lift when Aamya turned to him.

"How did I do? Do you think she was convinced?"

He nodded and thanked her.

"Kaha tha na maine. Don't you think I deserve a kiss for that?"

He looked at her shocked. She definitely wanted to kill by shocking him.

"Kiss?"

"Haan bhaye! Why are you reacting like this? Girlfriend hu aapki. Ek kiss toh deserve krti hu na?"

He knew she was teasing him judging by the naughty expression on her face. He narrowed his eyes and followed her out of the lift till his apartment.

"Getting bold are we Ami? But too sad. You aren't getting any."

She looked at him mock nodded.

"It's okay. I understand Veer. Umar ho rhi hai ab. Stamina nhi rehta hoga. Din bhar itna kaam krke aate ho. Thak jaate hoge na. Ab itne kaam ke baad ye sab toh possible nhi hai na. Koi baat nhi. I understand."

She said patting his chest in sympathy and started walked away swaying her ass a little more than required.

He knew she was trying to pull his strings. She had been doing that since day 1. And well, she did succeed. Today.

Grabbing her wrist he pulled her back making her crash into his chest with an oomph. Not giving her time to balance herself he held her nape and crashed his lips on hers.

He kissed in a punishing pace making her eyes close on her own accord and a shameless moan escape her lips.

He smacked her ass that had been fucking with her since the beginning making her mewl. Holding her waist he picked her up effortlessly and round his arms around her waist and one under her ass.

She round her legs around his waist and he moved with her in his arms till his room still not breaking the kiss.

Placing her on the center of the bed he hovered over her and broke the kiss making her intake a greedy breath for air.

They shared an intense eyelock. Hers full of love and desire. And his dilated with raw desire and something unknown.

"I have stamina to do a lot more than just this. But you're not ready for that yet Ami. So sleep. Before I lose control and do something that takes your ability to walk away the next morning. Sleep."

He said and got off her after kissing her head. He went to the washroom leaving a blushing mess behind.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️