5.7

Sneha washed her hands and laid on her bed facing the ceiling. She kept her hand on her belly and thought about the past few weeks.

She had felt weird changes in her body and her mood. She suddenly craved foods she had never liked.

She absolutely hated radish. But yesterday night she had craved them so much that she had went to the supermarket and immediately purchased some, made hot piping paranthas of them and had them with gusto.

It was after she was finished that she realised what she had done. And now she understood the reason behind it.

It was all Rishav's bloody fault. How dare he impregnate her when she was supposed to be angry at him.

"I am going to love you the same my baby."

She whispered and hugged her belly. She looked at the time and realised that he was late. Maybe he finally got tired and gave up.

The thought made her cry. She shed some tears and in a minute she was full on sobbing.

"That son of a-a- mummyji- how dare he- how dare he not come today?"

She cried and wiped her tears. Just then the bell rang and the next second her tears stopped and she sprang up excitedly.

He was here! She mentally squealed.

She stopped in front of the gate and suddenly her excitement turned into anger. He was late.

She opened the door angrily and he was surprised seeing her angry look.

"Hi?"

He looked around not knowing what he had done. She stepped aside and he entered in.

"Tumne breakfast nhi banaya? Or have you already had it?"

"I didn't have it yet."

She answered and he grinned.

"Great! I'll make something then."

He rushed to the fridge really excited to cook something for her for the first time.

He opened the fridge and frowned. He picked up the radish and asked.

"Sneha? What is this doing here? Tumhe toh ye nhi pasand na?"

He remembered her telling him once that radish was something she absolutely despised. Then what was it doing here?

She remembered why it was there and instantly switched to crying mode. Her lips wobbled and eyes teared up making him run towards her in worry.

"Hey kya hua?"

"I hate you!"

She cried hitting his chest. He knew that. And it was all his bloody fault.

"I know."

He whispered and rubbed her shoulders. She hiccuped and cried.

"It's all your fault."

"I know."

He whispered again and she rested her head on his chest and round her arms around his torso.

"I'm pregnant."

She cried and he closed his eyes.

"I kno-wait! What?"

He looked at her shocked. Did she say what he thought she said?

"What-what did you say?"

He asked gulping and she sniffed looking at him.

"I am pregnant."

She repeated. He looked at her for two complete minutes and then ran around the house pacing in panic.

"Oh my God? How? I mean when? I mean how do you know? Argh! What am I speaking? When did you find out? Actually that's not important. We need to go to the doctor right away. Get your tests done. Get all the tests done. We need to consult a doctor about all the supplements you should take. We then need to get your diet chart prepared about what you should and should not eat. And also we have to tell our families about it."

She sat down because seeing him pacing around made her dizzy.

"You are a doctor Rishav. And stop walking around. You're making me dizzy."

She said when he still didn't stop. He came at a still immediately and gave her a worried expression.

"I am so sorry jaan. Are you ok? Jyada lightheaded feel ho rha hai? We need to consult a gynaec immediately. I don't know if this is normal or not?"

Sneha wanted to laugh at his expressions. He looked so cute. She cracked a small smile and held his hand pulling him beside her.

"I am fine. Just a little freaked out. I did not even imagine having a baby too early into the marriage aur wo bhi tab jab hum-"

She didn't complete the sentence and looked at him.

"Anyway! Mere liye iss waqt sirf mera baby important hai. I was planning to visit the gynaec. You can come if you want to."

She said and he gave her an incredulous look.

"Ye kaisa sawaal hai? Ofcourse I am coming with you. Its my baby too."

She smiled. He seemed genuinely worried about the baby. Atleast he would be a good father.

They consulted a gynaec. She was a sweet lady in her mid 40s and them being first time parents she guided them well.

"We cannot say much because it's too early but abhi tak it seems that everything is fine. Don't stop the work and movements. Logo ka misconception hai ki pregnant ladies shouldn't work. But it is not so. Baby active and healthy rehta hai if mother remains active. Jyada tiring nhi. Just a half an hour walk daily would suffice."

She said and Rishav made a mental note to take her for a walk on her work from home days.

"These are some vitamins. Keep them regular. Koi effects lage toh inform me. And you can continue with your sexual life. Its fine until you experience spotting."

She said and Sneha looked down embarrassed while Rishav smiled awkwardly.

The same day they had called their families and informed them about the good news. Both the mothers were literally on the seventh cloud.

They too were instructing Sneha on what to do and what not to. Well her mother was. While his mother only lectured him about what he should do for her. To which he nodded obediently.

The same night he had taken to her the park in the colony for a walk.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️