Epilogue

*2 years later*

Prachi was standing at the entrance waiting for Abhimanyu. She wanted to go inside with him.

He reached 5 minutes later and frowned seeing her there.

"Why did you call me here?"

He asked walking towards her. She smiled and held his hand.

"I wanted to visit her. Bhut time ho gaya. I wanted to go inside with you."

He smiled and held her hand firmly. They went inside and found her sitting where she usually did.

The only difference was at that time she sat there knitting sweaters and this time she sat there staring into abyss. Old age does that to you.

Prachi and Abhimanyu went near her and sat near her legs on the floor crossing their legs. Just like they did when they were kids and she recited stories to them.

"Amma!"

They called together and the old lady looked at the two. She narrowed her eyes trying to recognise the two strangers but could not.

"Aap kaun beta?"

She asked and Prachi smiled.

"Bhul gyi. Tumhare Radha Krishna."

A hint of recognition passed through her eyes and they twinkled with happiness seeing someone known after such a long time.

"Radha! Krishna! Kaise ho bacho? Kitne bade ho gye. Khush ho dono?"

She asked caressing their heads and they smiled each holding her one hand.

"Bhut khush hai amma. Aap kaise ho? Tabiyat kaisi hai aapki?"

Abhimanyu said and she smiled.

"Ab iss umar mai kaisi hongi. Thik hu beta."

The two smiled and Abhimanyu then looked at Prachi and said to Amma.

"Aapka ashirvaad lag gaya hume amma."

He said making her raise her eyebrows at him.

"Aap kehte the na ki mai aur Radha saath rahenge."

He said and amma nodded. He then looked at Prachi and smiled.

"Shaadi ki hai maine Radha se. Patni hai ye meri."

He said and amma's eyes twinkled with happiness.

"Badhai ho bacho. Khoob khush rho."

She said keeping her hand on both of their heads.

Abhimanyu then looked around and asked.

"Rinku aur Nishi kaha hai?"

He asked referring to amma's children.

"Honge yahi kahi."

Amma replied and Abhimanyu got up.

"Mai mil ke aata hu unse."

He said and forwarded his hand to Prachi.

"Aap jaaiye mai thodi der mai aati hu."

He nodded and left and Prachi then turned to amma.

"Amma! Ab double ashirvaad chahiyega mujhe aapse."

She said making the old lady frown. She then smiled widely and said.

"Aapka nati ya natin aane wale hai."

Amma at first was confused but her eyes filled with joy when she realised. A wide smile made way onto her lips.

"Hayee! Sachhi? Bhagwaan tumhe aur tumhare bache ko lambi umar aur dher saari khushiyan de."

Prachi smiled and giggled.

"Mai Abhimanyu mera matlab Krishna ko ye bta kr aayi. Unhe abhi pata nhi hai."

She said and amma nodded with a smile. Prachi got up and went in search of her husband.

She saw him standing near a man and a woman approximately their age and assumed them to be amma's children.

She went and intertwined her hand with his and he smiled looking at her.

"Ye tumhari wife hai?"

Nishi asked and Prachi smiled.

"Nhi pehchaana na?"

Nishi shook her head and Prachi pouted.

"Didu yaar! Aapse ye umeed nhi thi mujhe. Apni rotlu ko nhi pehchaana aapne."

She pouted more for extra effects and Nishi's eyes widened.

"Radha! Arre rotlu tu toh sachme pehchaan mai nhi aa rhi. Ro nhi rhi na abhi."

She teased and took Prachi in a hug which she reciprocated happily.

After meeting everyone in the orphanage the two went out in the frontyard for a stroll.

Their hands were interlinked and Prachi was swinging them back and forth.

She suddenly stopped and pulled Abhimanyu back. He frowned and held her waist to support himself due to the sudden move.

"You remember this place?"

She asked and Abhimanyu looked around frowning.

"This is where we met for the first time. Sabse pehle aapne dekha tha mujhe jab mai yaha aayi thi."

Abhimanyu's eyes softened as he remembered it.

"This place has been really special for me Abhimanyu. I got my Krishna here."

"Aur mujhe meri Radha mili."

Abhimanyu said making her smile. Tears started to form in her eyes making Abhimanyu confused but before he could ask what was wrong she said.

"I wanted to tell this to you at a place special for both of us. Aur jaha hum dono pehli baar ek dusre se mile usse better kya ho skta hai."

Abhimanyu was now confused. Tell him what?

"This place gave me someone very special and important to me. And at this very place I want to tell you about it. Our special person, someone precious, someone who would be our family, hamara apna khoon."

She paused and took his palm. She kept it on her belly softly pressing it and whispered the next words.

"Our baby. I am pregnant Abhimanyu. We are going to have our own family."

For a normal person it may sound very normal. Another pregnancy announcement but for Abhimanyu it wasn't normal.

Being an orphan he had wished for his own family throughout his life. His parents were his family true. But people still considered him their adopted son and not their own son.

But this baby! This baby will be their own blood. Their own family. Someone whom they can actually call theirs.

Tears fell his eyes as he took her in a hug.

"Thank you! Thank you so much Prachi! You have no idea what you've give me."

He kept mumbling thank yous over and over. She pulled back and cupped his face softly kissing his lips.

Not caring about their surroundings he deepened the kiss.

"Thank you Abhimanyu. For giving me this family. I love you."

She whispered as they pulled back and he smiled joining their foreheads.

Destiny does play its part for He is the best planner in all.❤️

**************************************
The story is over. I hope you liked it.😁

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️