10.3

Krish and Vishaka were back from their honeymoon but were still in their honeymoon phase. Anyone could say that they were newly married.

They had that newly married glow on their faces. The glow of being in love.

Vaidehi came back home from work and entered her room tired when her eyes fell on something unusual.

They widened and a gasp left her mouth. Was she hallucinating? Because there in one corner of the room stood the most beautiful bookshelf she could have imagined.

She giggled and ran towards it like it was one of the seven wonders of the world.

Krishav entered his room and saw Vaidehi happily arranging her books in the shelf. Her face was glowing. The glow he had seen for the first time after their marriage.

She didn't have many books. They only filled two shelves of the bookshelf. She pouted and mumbled something along the lines 'I need more books to fill this'.

He rolled his eyes trying not acknowledge the miniscule smile that formed on his face seeing her antics.

The same night he laid on his side closing his eyes. He felt her slide in the blanket some time later. He pretended to be asleep and felt her small, cold hand slip into his cautiously.

"Thank you."

She whispered slowly and then retracted her hand from his lest he wakes up and yells at her again. She turned around and he opened his eyes to look at her.

He didn't know why he did that. But seeing her fallen face looking at her books made him soft.

A few days later Vaidehi received a parcel on her name.

"But maine kuch order nhi kia?"

She mumbled confused and opened the big box. A huge gasp left her mouth. For it was a box full of books. The books she wanted to read.

Someone stole her reading list? But who? Vishaka di! Vaidehi thought and hugged the box to her heart.

She went out and hugged her sister from behind who shrieked.

"Vaidehi? Pagal ho gyi hai kya? Abhi liner hil jaata mera."

But Vaidehi smiled cutely and said.

"I love you."

Planting a kiss at her her cheek making her roll her eyes she left. She happily put the books in the bookshelf.

Krishav returned home in the evening and smiled seeing the books arranged in the bookshelf now.

He looked through the titles to understand what books she read. His eyes fell on a particular one.

The Predator by Runyx

"Hmm! Sounds thrilling!"

He picked it up and opened a random page. His eyes widened and he closed it with a thud.

"She reads porn! Did I just order a box full of written porn? Fuck! Order krne se pehle dekhna chahiye tha. Aise hi thodi reading list m jo likha hai order krdo."

He groaned cursing himself. Yeah! It was him.

After that day whenever he would see her reading one of the novels he remembered what they were about and seeing her read those did something to him. Something he didn't want to feel.

So he what he was best at. Started avoiding her. He came home late at night, went to the office early. Anything to see her less.

Vaidehi who developed a small hope in her heart after his gestures felt her hope shattering again. She would see him in weeks now.

It was one such night when Vaidehi was waiting up for him when Vishaka came out of her room with an empty water jug.

"Krishav abhi tak nhi aaye?"

She asked and Vaidehi shook her head. Vishaka gave her a pitiful look and sat down beside her.

"Vaidehi? Is everything alright between you guys? Nhi matlab unka roz roz aise der se aana subha jaldi nikal jaana. Sab thik hai na?"

Vaidehi looked away and mumbled.

"Haan. Sab thik hai di. Busy hai wo."

"I mean ab unki bhi kya galti. Tu aise behenji banke rahegi toh kisi ka bhi interest lose ho jaayega na."

Vaidehi looked at her sister wide eyed.

"Di?"

"Kya? Sahi keh rhi hu mai. A man loses interest if he doesn't find the woman enticing enough. Aur phir Krishav ka ye roz roz late aana toh yahi suggest krta hai na. I think you should try something new. Aaj jab wo aaye. Try seducing him. I have something you can try."

Vishaka said leaving Vaidehi deep in thoughts. She came back out holding a skimpy nightgown which made Vaidehi's eyes widen.

"Di! Mai ye nhi-"

"Arre kya nhi? It's not like its going be to your first time right. Ek minute! You have consummated your marriage right?"

Vaidehi bowed her head and Vishaka gasped.

"Oh God! Vaidehi! What are you thinking girl? Toh khona chahti hai kya apne pati ko? Agar nhi kia toh do it aaj. Before it gets too late and you lose him forever."

She said and left to her room leaving a scared Vaidehi behind.

Vaidehi went to her room and looked at the nightdown with hundreds of thoughts.

Could she do it? Knowing her husband still loves her sister? How will he react? Will he yell at her? Humiliate her?

The sound of the door opening caught her ears and she thrusted the gown in her almirah with haste.

She turned to look at him like a deer caught in headlights.

He looked at her in suspicion and she looked anywhere but at him. She was never doing it.

The next morning Krishav was searching for his important file which he couldn't find anywhere. He decided to look in Vaidehi's almirah just in case bur instead what he found there shocked him.

What was she planning on doing with this? Sleep in it? It was practically nothing. Was this what she was hiding yesterday? Thank God she didn't decide to wear it or else he would have died. Of heart attack or a fucking hard on? He didn't know.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️