1.5

Agastya drove the car towards his penthouse. His eyes travelled to his passenger seat where his newly wedded wife sat gritting her teeth in anger.

The two had gotten married in a grand ceremony a few hours back and were now travelling to his home after all the rituals.

She was extremely hungry and angry. She couldn't eat properly at her own wedding. Agastya looked at her amused when her stomach grumbled and she muttered curses at her traitor stomach.

He pursed his lips to control his laughter and she glared at him.

They reached the penthouse and he unlocked the door making sure she can see the password. They entered inside and Agastya silently gave her a tour of the house.

"Where's my room?"

She asked when he started going towards the bedroom.

"Right here!"

She glared at him and said.

"I am not staying in a room with you."

"I don't have any spare of guest bedroom here."

He replied and she looked at him with angry eyes.

"You're a fucking business man and a mafia. You own a fucking penthouse. You have a swimming pool, a library and a mini garden here lekin ek extra bedroom nhi hai yaha?"

She yelled and he rolled his eyes.

"I live here alone. And not even in my wildest of dreams could I have expected you to be my wife ki mai ek extra bedroom banwata."

"I am not sharing a room with you. So take your stuff and find a corner for yourself. The room's mine now."

She said and he held her hand and started dragging her out making her look at him in shock.

"How dare you? Mai yaha se kahi nhi jaa rhi. Tum mujhe aise bahar nhi nikal skte mister. Why are you taking me upstairs."

She yelled as he started dragging her towards the stairs. She tried to free her arm but he was too strong.

He opened another door and she stopped abruptly and yelled.

"I swear if you try to push me down the terrace mai tumhe dhaka maar dungi."

He turned around and pulled her into his chest making her go mum. She looked at him wide eyed.

"You speak too much."

He whispered huskily and her eyes dropped to his lips. Oh how nice it to be feel those-

"This is your room here."

He cut off her thoughts and her eyes snapped back to his. She looked to her right and saw another door.

He opened it and she saw a beautiful bed room. 

"Toh wo neeche uss bakwas ki kya zarurat thi. Jerk!"

She muttered and started going towards the bed but he held her hand and pulled her closer.

"Watch your mouth sweetheart. I know how to shut mouths. Permanently bhi aur temporarily bhi."

He said eyeing her lips. She licked her lips as his breath fanned her lips.

"Watch your hands darling. I know how to break them. Permanently."

She whispered leaning closer to his lips. One inch more and they would kiss but neither of them was ready to back out of the intense eyelock. He smirked and took a step back looking into her eyes. He backwalked till the stairs with that sexy smirk still on his face and then went down leaving her alone.

She finally heaved in relief. Why did he have to make her feel all hot and bothered. Bloody hot piece of jerk!

She changed her clothes, got rid of her makeup and unpinned her hair. She took a warm bath. It took her two hours and taking a bath made her feel even more hungry.

She'd have to stock the room with her chips and snacks.

Just as she laid on the bed she heard a knock. She frowned. What was he doing here now? Why was he not asleep yet?

She opened the door not bothering that she was in her think tank top and cotton shorts that let her legs on display.

He stood there with a caserole in his hands. His eyes moved down to her smooth, sexy legs and he felt himself tighten in his pyjamas. Quickly handing her the caserole he marched back down leaving her confused.

She stared at his retreating back and then at the caserole.

She opened it a the heavenly aroma of freshly made paranthas and pickle reached her nose.

She saw hot steaming paneer paranthas and some pickle kept inside and a smile grazed her lips. Did he make them? For her? Why?

Agastya too was confused as to why he did the hard work of making those for her. He could simply have ordered from outside or even let her be. She wasn't a kid that she could not have ordered for herself.

Still thinking about it he slipped into slumber. She too slept after having the paranthas.

A month had passed since their marriage. The two seemed to have made peace with each other's presence. They didn't bother each other. Atleast not intentionally. She came down only when she needed entertainment because the room above didn't have anything fun. She would just sit in the library or watch television. Sometimes she also sat across doing her work and discussing in between.

The Kapoors and Raichands have become business partners and the mafias too were one making them the most powerful since their marriage. 

Agastya was working on his laptop and trying not to eye Ryna's legs when his phone rang. He put it on speaker and continued typing.

"Sir! There's a situation. Our station house is attacked. Sinha's men. No men lost till now. But we are outnumbered."

Agastya's fingers on the keyboard stopped. His eyes filled with rage. That bloody bastard thinks he could win the Raichands. He could not have done it before and now when the Kapoors and Racihands were together it was impossible to defeat them.

He got up and went to his room. Immediately sending a message for his men to reach the place he got ready. He wore his leather jacket and black jeans. Completing his look with black gloves and two guns inside his jacket he moved out.

Just as he stepped out of his house he saw Ryna walking down the stairs in her leather jacket, black jeans and gloves. They looked at each other and smirked.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️