Epilogue

*3 years later*

Tanya and Parth couldn't be anymore happier having each other's company for life.

The two right now were sitting in their balcony. The place they loved to spend their time at.

Tanya was in his arms and the two were indulged in a heavy makeout. His hands roamed all over her back and hers gripped his hair in a way that made him dizzy with desire.

He pulled back giving her lower lip a hot tug and she looked at him in a daze. Smirking sexily he pulled his tshirt over his head making her eyes roam around his deliciously toned chest. He tugged at the hem of her tshirt and she raised her hands surrendering herself to him.

He gathered her in his arms making their naked chests crush against each other as he laid down with her under him.

He started peppering kisses down her neck and collarbones, nipping and teasing, leaving his marks. He moved further down and kissed her nipples taking them in his mouth turn by turn making her moan.

He sat straight again and pulled down her pyjamas along with her panties making her eyes shoot open and she looked at him biting her lip. Getting rid of his pyjamas and boxers he got top of her and rubbed the tip of his erection on her clit teasing and simulating her.

She moaned and her head dropped back as he increased the pace and rubbed faster. He stopped midway making her whine and slowly pushed in her.

Her mouth parted open in pleasure and she round her arms around him. He hugged her while kissing her neck and shoulder as he thrusted in her in a painfully slow pace.

"Parth! Faster! Please!"

He smirked and kissed her hard increasing his pace just a tiny bit. He loved to tease her and make her beg for what she wanted. Only in bed though. And she never complained. Because the pleasure was always too much and the aftermath was really beautiful with all the after care and everything.

Parth leaned by the wall with her in his arms as they came down from their high. He got up with her still in his arms and took her to the washroom to clean both of them.

He then took her to the bed and all the while she clung to him like a baby koala. He put her on the bed and got her a fresh pair of panties since the last one were all sodden with her arousal.

He himself wore his boxers and pyjamas while she wore her panties and then passed her tshirt to her to which she shook her head and pointed towards his tshirt.

He smiled and passed it to her which she wore happily and then spread her arms for a hug. He obliged happily and got in bed with her hugging her close to his heart.

She was drawing circles on his chest while he caressed her back lost deep in his thoughts.

"Tanya?"

She hummed and he asked.

"When was the last time you took a test?"

Her smile fell and she sighed.

"6 months back."

"I think you should take one now. I mean it's been two months since my last test and the result came upto 70%. Aur uske baad we've not used protection."

"Parth! Mere baar baar test lene se cheezein jaldi nhi ho jaayengi. I am happy ok? Don't think about it."

An year after their marriage the two have started trying for a baby when they thought they were ready for one. But even after trying for an year there were no results.

So they got themselves tested and found out that Parth's sperm fertility was less than 10%. He got so sad and upset. But he wanted to have his own kids and so started getting treatment for it.

"What is it?"

She asked when he still looked deep in thoughts. He shook his head trying to smile but she gave him a stern look. He sighed and said.

"It's just-sometimes I feel like mai tumhe wo khushi nhi de rha raha jo tum deserve krti ho. Aur na hi mumma papa ko."

"Parth! It's not your fault. Not of it is. Aur aap mujhe khushi nhi de paa rhe. Don't you think I am happy with you. Mujhe bas aap chahiye. Jab tak aap mere saath hai mujhe kisi aur ki zarurat nhi hai. And we had a conversation about this right. I was ready to adopt. I still am. Lekin you wanted to try. And I agreed only on the condition ki aap khud ko blame nhi krenge."

He looked at her with a pained expression.

"Just take one test. Please! For my mental peace."

He whispered and she sighed kissing his head.

"Ok! But promise me ki if the result is negative toh aap khud ko blame nhi krenge."

He nodded and she hugged him kissing his chest. The next morning the first thing he did was get her tests from various brands.

She without a word took them and they waited. Parth was sweating profusely while she gripped his hand firmly. The timer went off and that increased Parth's nervousness.

She left his hand and went to the washroom to check. When she didn't come out even after 5 minutes he went in only to see her standing in front of the counter where the tests were kept staring at them.

She looked at him with tear filled eyes and a sob escaped her lips. She launched herself into his arms and cried.

"It's positive. I'm pregnant. We're having a baby. Our own baby Parth."

He didn't react for a full two minutes and then finally he fell down on his knees crying with his face in his hands. She got to his level and kissed his head hugging him tight. He hugged her back and whispered thank yous to God again and again for answering their prayers.

**************************************
The story is over. I hope you liked it.😁

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️