15.8

Naman was laid on the couch with his head on Vaishnavi's lap.

"Mera gift nhi degi tu?"

"Ab tujhe gift bhi chahiye?"

He nodded and she chuckled.

"Bataiye! Kya chahiye janab ko?"

He looked up at her from her lap and spoke looking straight into her eyes.

"Tu!"

Her smile fell and he sat up. Cupping her face and looking at her ever so softly he whispered.

"I want my wife back Vaishnavi. Mujhe nhi pata mai tujhe kaise yakeen dilau that I genuinely love you. Tere bina ghar jaane ka mann nhi karta. Harr din yaha aata hu iss umeed mai ki aaj tujhe ghar wapas le kar jaaunga. Or that tonight atleast I'll sleep with you in my arms. Lekin harr baat tu bhut politely mujhe bhaga deti hai ye keh kar ki it's too late and I should leave."

Vaishnavi felt tears pool in her eyes. His words were so sincere. His eyes were so genuine. Caressing her cheek softly he continued.

"Tujhe waha wapas nhi aana toh thik hai mai tere saath yaha move in kr jaata hu. But please don't ask me to be away from you. Ab aur nhi yaar. Please Vaishnavi. I really really love you."

He said and her tears fell free. It was as if a tap was turned on because the next second she was full on sobbing.

Naman looked at her not expecting this reaction and pulled her in his arms.

"Hey! I am sorry if I said something I shouldn't have. Please Vaishnavi. Stop crying meri jaan."

He rubbed her back trying to calm her down and when she was a little better she sniffed and said.

"I am sorry. I don't know why I reacted like this. Blame my hormones."

He chuckled and massaged her head.

"You're on your periods?"

She shook her head while still being in his embrace and mumbled.

"Thanks to you, I won't be having my periods for the next six months more."

It took him two minutes to understand what she said. He pulled back and looked at her. It took him another minute to process what it meant.

After a whole minute of a mixed shocked and confused reaction he uttered just one word.

"What?"

She knew she couldn't hide it anymore. In a month or two she would start showing and he would know anyway. Moreover, she didn't want to hide anymore.

"I'm pregnant."

Another minute or shock and he whispered.

"How?"

She gave him a 'really' look and he corrected his folly.

"I mean how long?"

She again gave him a 'seriously' look. They had made love only once and he was asking her how long. Dumbo!

"I mean I know how long but how long have you known?"

"2 months."

She said biting her lip knowing very well what his reaction is going to be.

"You've known for so long and you didn't tell me?"

He was shocked and a little angered. She bowed her head and mumbled something which he couldn't catch.

"I can't understand anything. Speak a little louder."

"I thought you would eventually realise ki tu mujhse waise pyaar nhi karta and then I'd be left all alone. Aur agar maine tujhe bta dia about my pregnancy toh tujhe kahi ye burden na lage. I didn't want you to think of me and my baby as a burden."

As soon as the words left her mouth, her eyes widened because his lips were on hers and he was kissing her in a dominating pace. As if punishing her for her statement.

After he was sure that the stupid thought has left her brain he pulled back and whispered.

"I know I promised you not to touch you that way until you asked me to. But I can't hear you saying such nonsense. How can you even think that? And your baby? It's our baby Vaishnavi."

But she didn't hear anything. Her whole focus was on his lips. She could see them moving but couldn't comprehend a word of what he was saying. He had left her craving for her.

He opened his mouth to ask her what was wrong because she wasn't saying anything but just staring at his mouth when she pulled him down by his collar and smashed her lips on his again.

He smiled between the kiss and pulled her on his lap. He squeezed her waist and she moaned giving him am opportunity to plunge his tongue into her mouth exploring every corner of it.

With one arm wrapped around her waist and the other under her butt he got up and started walking to her bedroom still not breaking the kiss.

He placed on the bed very carefully and hovered over her.

"I love you so much. And giving me the news that I am going to be the father of our child you've made me the happiest Vaishnavi."

He whispered and kissed her head making her eyes moist. He moved down to kiss her eyes. He then pecked her nose making her smile.

He kissed her cheeks one by one making her giggle because his beard tickled. He then pecked her lips softly and proceeded to move down further.

Looking into her eyes he pulled her top up till her chest baring her stomach. A bump was only slightly visible but his eyes teared up.

Caressing it softly he placed a kiss there and whispered.

"I love you too my baby."

Coming back up he saw Vaishnavi looking at him teary eyed. She wasn't wrong. Pregnancy did make her emotional.

"Please come back home. I don't want to leave you alone here aise mai."

She nodded and kissed his chest and he looked at her gratefully. He kissed her head and pulled her in his arms. She relaxed in his embrace and enjoyed his warmth.

He was wrong. She didn't need to go anywhere. She was home. For he was her home.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️