Epilogue

Two days after they first consummated their marriage Krishav decided to take Vaidehi out for a honeymoon.

He had heen an A grade asshole in the past and he wanted to correct all his actions now.

As soon as he told her his plans she gave him the wide smile for which he realised he would do anything.

Build me a palace, Krishav!

Sure baby. Where?

Yes! If he would get that smile he would that also. She was so happy listening about going out with him.

She had always wanted to visitr Santorini. She had heard it looks so pretty and wanted to try why people said that once you try pasta in Italy you won't like the one we make.

So, the two had just landed in Santorini and checked in their hotel.

Krishav wanted to take a shower to wash off his tiredness away and Vaidehi decided to unpack and pick out her outfit for today.

They were going to try pasta today and other famous Italian cuisine and she was very excited.

Krishav came out when she was picking out her accessories to wear with the dress she chose when his gaze when on her bag.

His smile changed into a frown when he saw four different books lying in her bag.

"Why do you have those with you?"

He asked looking at the books with a disgusted expression remembering what he read in one of those few months back.

She looked at him and then back where his gaze was and smiled looking at her books.

"Agar time mila and hum free huye toh I'd read my books na. Isliye le aayi."

He scowled.

"Those are not books. That's literally just porn on paper."

She gasped and turned to face him.

"What did you just say?"

He shrugged and repeated.

"That you read porn on paper."

She opened and closed her mouth like a fish and finally huffed.

"Its called smut. Aur uske alawa bhi bhut kuch hota hai meri books mai."

"Like what?"

"Like my book boyfriends."

"Book boyfriends?"

She nodded and started chanting.

"Haan jaise Alex, Adam, Brendan, Josh, Rhys, Christian. Aur bhi bhut saare hai."

She shrugged innocently knowing well how her statement would bug him and he didn't disappoint.

He, still wearing just a towel around his waist marched towards her and covered the distance between them in two quick strides.

He clutched her hair lightly and pulled her closer by them making her lips part in excitement. And whispered close to her lips making her feel tingles between her legs.

"Book boyfriends huh? You won't remember any of those damn books or any of those fucking boyfriends but my name when I'm done with you."

Vaidehi might look like the sweet, innocent little sister but she was a total 360° when it came to how she liked to be loved in bed. She liked it rough and hard and that's how Krishav would deliver it to her.

Just like he said. Anything for her.

And true to his words, he did make her moan and scream his name for the next two and half hours and they did get late for their Italian cuisine tasting plan.

"So? Who's better? Me or your book boyfriends?"

He asked with a smirk when she was getting ready while he lay in bed still sinfully naked but thankfully covered till his waist with the duvet.

She blushed and threw her discarded top at him. He chuckled and pulled the top under his head as his pillow while laying on his stomach and admiring her.

"You're completely different out of bed. Lagta hi nhi ki ye wahi jungli billi hai jisne meri puri kamar pr apne naakhoon ke nishan chhod rakhe hai."

He teased and she gasped and bit her lip to control her smile. She really did get wild. Her nail marks on his back were a solid proof of it.

"Krishav! Get ready na. Hum already late hai. Mujhe aur late nhi hona."

He hummed and continued looking at her. She huffed and pulled him up making him look at her lazily. She glared at him and continued to get ready and he got up with a sigh.

Oh how he wanted to just lay back there and admire her getting ready all day.

They finally fulfilled her wish of tasting and actual Italian pasta and damn! People were right. She was never going to like any other pasta the same.

After trying all the famous Italian cusines they could get around they were walking back to their hotel, hand in hand.

He stopped walking and pulled her back holding her hand making her look at him with a confused smile.

He cupped her cheek and kissed her softly making her smile.

"I love you!"

He whispered pulling back slightly and again rook her lips in a soft kiss. He felt her round her arms around his neck and smile between the kiss and his own lips curled into a smile as he kissed her passionately.

They pulled back and he kept his forehead on hers. Both of them looked at each other with a soft, happy smile.

"I love you."

They whispered together and she hugged his torso hiding her face in his chest.

This was her recharging station. His arms. Her home.

This was his peace. Her in his arms. His home.

And that's all he's ever wanted. To be someone's home. And to have a home. And to be home. And he was at last at home.

She smiled up at him through the hug and they resumed their walk back to their hotel.

And just like that, both of them knew that their lives have changed for good. It changed since the moment they found each other. And it will always remain that way. For they'd never compromise it for anything in the world.

For this was their world. This small, little, happy world.

**************************************
The story is over. I hope you liked it😁.

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️