Epilogue

*3 years later*

Varsha sighed deeply as she climbed the steps of court.

She looked at the building ahead and smiled in relief. Finally! The day was here.

Today it would all be over. All the taunts, jibes and disgusting looks.

End of all the arguments and relations. Today she was going to end it all.

She felt a hand on her shoulder and turned to see Anaisha.

She hugged her best friend and Anaisha smiled happily.

"I am so happy for you girl! Finally! My best friend is getting married people!"

She yelled making Varsha chuckle.

A month back she and Eshaan had collectively decided that they were ready to get married now.

She didn't want a hifi wedding and he too didn't have anyone else other than his sister so they agreed on having a court marriage followed by a simple marriage in a nearby temple.

They entered the room they were asked to and saw Eshaan and Anaisha's husband already there.

Eshaan was so happy that he had tears in his eyes seeing her. She looked so pretty in the red saree.

He too looked too handsome in his marching red kurta pyjama.

She looked at him and smiled softly standing beside him. He held her hand clutching it softly as they waited for their names to be announced.

He signed the papers and she looked at him before signing them. He hugged her tightly and kissed her lips softly.

"I love you."

They whispered together. She hid herself in his embrace and sighed happily.

He was her husband now. No one can ever question their relationship from now on. She was his legally wedded wife and the society won't have any problem with them living together now.

They intertwined their hands and sat in the car. Anaisha's husband drove the car while she sat in the passenger seat.

Varsha sat with Eshaan on the backseat with her head on his shoulder.

He was playing with her fingers making her smile. He placed a soft kiss on her fingers and she looked at him with a smile.

Leaning over she kissed his lips briefly.

They reached the temple. The priest had already done all the arrangements. He started the mantras and soon the two were married religiously.

Anaisha dropped them home and left with her husband leaving Varsha and Eshaan to celebrate their wedding night.

They entered their room and were shocked. The whole room was decorated with flowers and scented candles.

"When did she do this?"

Varsha mumbled and kept her bag aside.

Eshaan chuckled removing his garland and said.

"She is Anaisha di. Wo kuch bhi kr skti hai."

Varsha too chuckled and he pulled her into his arms making her round her arms around his neck.

"So? Are you ready to celebrate our wedding night, wife?"

He asked huskily and she looked at him with a mischievous smile.

"I am. But are you ready, husband? You look tired."

He narrowed his eyes at her knowing very well what she was trying to do.

"Let me show you how tried I am."

He said picking her up and placing her on the bed making her giggle. He hovered over her and tickled her.

She laughed loudly making the whole room resonate with their laughter.

"Ok please! Stop! Eshaan! Please!"

"Please what baby?"

Eshaan asked and she gulped looking into his darkened eyes.

"Kiss me!"

She whispered back and he tipped het chin up and placed a soft kiss on her lips. He pulled back and looked at her.

"More?"

"More!"

She replied in a daze and he kissed her again passionately. He pulled back again after a minute and asked.

"Still more?"

She hummed and he looked in her eyes.

"Words baby!"

He commanded and she felt herself get wet at his command. She loved when he dominated her in bed.

"Yes!"

She breathed out and the next second his lips came down on hers in a hard kiss.

She moaned when his fingers teased her hardened nipples from her blouse.

He bit it over her blouse and she clutched his hair.

He held it between his palm and she stopped him looking at him wide eyed.

She knew his habit. If not stopped he would tear it.

He groaned but opened the hooks rather than tearing it like he preferred. Over the years she had realised that if he was soft in real life than he was a beast in bed.

He loved to spank, tear and make her moan out loud. The only time be had been soft was their first time. Not that she ever complained his way.

She loved every shade of him. Especially the beastly him.

As soon as her breasts came in view he gave them two firm slaps.

He then unpleated her saree and pulled it off her body.

"Want it raw?"

He asked removing his kurta and pyjama and she bit her lip looking at him with anticipation.

Raw hurt a little but she loved the pleasure it bought her. Especially the aftercare.

When they were completely naked, he picked up a foil but before he could tear it open she stopped him and said.

"I want to feel you. Inside me."

He looked at her for some minutes to confirm if she said what she said and then threw the foil away entering her in a go making her moan crazily with pain and pleasure.

She clutched the pillow as he pounded in her in different positions.

The whole night he made raw, crazy love to her making her see stars.

It was almost 4am and 10 of her orgasms when he finally had mercy and let her sleep.

He massaged her thighs and folds gently sotthing her and lulling her into sleep.

This was what she lived for. This was what she loved.

**************************************
This story is over. I hope you guys liked it.😁

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️